- Make sure that outfits are planned with a backup outfit because you known life happens.
- Have all accessories packed and double check for everything and have backs because again life happens.
- Bring essentials for hair and make-up touch ups throughout the session.
- Bring snacks and refreshments.
- Bring a set of comfortable shoes (this mainly applies for outdoor sessions because walking is a possibility).
As a rule of thumb, I tell all of my clients to bring positive energy and a lot of personality to their session. I'm a firm believer that no two person stories are alike and neither should your sessions. I make it a mission of mine to make every session as unique and as fun as possible.
My clients are welcome to bring props, select the location(s) that is meaningful/special to them and trust in my ability to capture it all with a unique flare.
Gerome Ogeris Photography