"Stay Safe or Suffer?" Wk 4: God Uses Suffering
Stay Safe or Suffer? Wk. 4 "God Uses Suffering"
- Questions to Spark Discussion at Home:
- When have you seen God bring something good from tough circumstances in your life?
- If we know that God will save those who endure suffering, how does this help give us hope in the midst of suffering for our faith?
- How can God use suffering for His glory & our good?
Coming up for Radical!
- We will continue meeting in small group gatherings that are socially distanced for the time being! When we make an adjustment to our gathering structure, we'll let you know our plans!
- 8/4 - Finish up jobs in the Mason Building! From 10am-2pm. Come ready to paint! Bring a lunch.
- 8/13 - Food Pantry at the Church from 2-5pm. Come help unload the trailer, pack up bags of food, and load them up for families in need!
- 8/26 - Back to School Party. More details to come!
- Stay tuned by checking Realm for other things we plan to do as a youth ministry throughout the rest of summer & heading into the school year!