I'm excited to see what the course is about , something that makes me nervous is not going to be able to understand some things with it being an older level course but I'm looking forward to trying and learning something new.
I think the phrase "the unexamined life is not worth living" means when you just stay in your comfort zone you don't go out and take risk. Life is all about going out and taking risk , make the most of the life you have.
- Always keep your wonder- I always wonder what is out there and what is yet to come
- Don't jump to conclusions - don't believe everything you hear, people like to talk. Unless you know the whole truth and all the information then you can't jump to the conclusion
- Accept the truth- the truth is not always what we wanna hear, but it is good to know the truth. The truth will help us in the end
- Divide & conquer- break your big things into smaller things and work with that.. I've used this when the things I was dealing with were just a little too big to handle, take it step by step.
- Collect & construct - take everything that you know and think of how you want to handle it
- Conjecture & Refute - look at all things and have counter arguments... this is very helpful to use
- Revise & rebuild- it's okay to believe in different things and then change, you'll change everyday and make yourself better. Different beliefs is okay
- Seek simplicity- prefer the simple over the complicated
- Live the truth- make everything you do personal , but make sure it's always the truth
- Live the good- do the most in life, you only got this life.. make it good
People became more individuals than what they were.
I would have followed Buddha. I would choose Buddha because I feel I believe more in their beliefs than I did the other ones.
Socrates would define wisdom as knowing nothing. I can apply it because I know nothing