- CRI90+ as standard.
- COI compliant.
- Designed for human centric lighting compliance.
- Optimised wide beam distribution due to its innovative optical pod design.
- Diffuse aperture provides a pleasant transition between ceiling and light source.
- The combination of high efficacy and an optimised beam distribution result in a luminaire that not only meets but exceeds BCA 2019/J6 requirements.
- High initial and maintained colour consistency.
- Excellent lifetime figures; TM21 L70 greater than >72,000hrs
- Suitable for both WELL v.1 & v.2 certification pathways and Greenstar.
- Customisable length and outputs.
- Air handling available.
- Available with Tuneable White (DUO1 & DUO2) or Organic Response.
By selecting OmniPOD Linear with Organic Response’s integrated SN3 sensor node your built environment gains the benefits of an intelligent and elegant lighting control solution, without the higher costs associated with legacy-cabled lighting control systems.
With the simple addition of Organic Response gateways building owners and tenants can capture data to better understand their building occupancy trends, energy needs and dynamically improve space utilisation.
In addition to this the Organic Response Portal provides visual information as to how space is used in real time via heat mapping, light sensing and power consumption monitoring.
Native handset integration, asset tracking, Bluetooth Beacons and other applications are only the tip of the future possibilities that the SN3’s mesh communications backbone could provide in the future.
EAGLE LIGHTING AUSTRALIA PUTS PEOPLE AT THE CENTRE OF LIGHTING SOLUTIONS.
We are passionate about collaborating with our clients to help them find the best lighting solution for their unique projects – carefully considering everyone, from the varied project stakeholders through to the end users.
Our high-quality, customisable and innovative lighting solutions, combined with leading-edge research and knowledgeable people, deliver outstanding outcomes for both indoor and outdoor environments.
We pride ourselves on our stable of leading global brands, our in-house R&D, testing and manufacture of customisable luminaires, and our state-of-the-art facility in Melbourne.
We understand that providing the best lighting solutions requires expert consultation and lighting design, quality products and outstanding customer service. When you choose Eagle Lighting Australia, you don’t just get high quality lighting. You get a high standard of service and ongoing support.
As a proud member of the international Fagerhult Group, our access to global experts and products offers a combined capability that is unmatched in Australia.