Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- Jan. 5: Boys Basketball @ Springville 7:00
- Jan. 5: Girls Basketball vs. Springville @ SFHS 7:00
- Jan. 6: Mini Parent Teacher Conference/Student Assignment Make-Up 2:00-4:00
- Jan. 6: Dance Company Showcase
- Jan. 7: Swim vs. Salem Hills @ Springville Rec Center
- Jan. 7: Wrestling @ Payson
- Jan. 8: Boys Basketball vs. Maple Mountain 7:00
- Jan. 8: Girls Basketball @ Maple Mountain 7:00
- Jan. 8-9: Drill @ Bountiful High School
- Jan. 8-9: Wrestling @ Best of the West, Toole High School
- Auditions for Spring Musical "Les Miserables" are next Monday January 11. The Drama club will be available for help and guidance for those interested Thursday and Friday after school. You will need to sign up on www.dramadons.com, and be prepared to sing 32 bars of a Broadway musical. Any questions please talk to Mr. Hunsaker.
- The deadline to sign up for the February 6th ACT test is this Friday, January 8th. Please visit act.org to register.
- Seniors: If you are on track for the Regents Scholarship, make sure you submit your online application by February 1st. This is the final deadline. You must create an account and submit supporting documents before this date.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- Second Semester Schedule Changes are happening now! Be sure to check your email for a message from the counselors that will include a link to sign up for a phone appointment. Students are also welcome to visit their counselor before or after school, or during lunch. Any changes that need to be made starting the first day of Term 3 will require a $10 class change fee. Please be sure to be proactive and get your schedule taken care of beforehand!
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Nebo Parents and Staff:
Beginning January 4 through the end of February, the Utah Department of Health is offering free COVID-19 rapid antigen testing in communities across the state. Some of the mobile testing will be done in school facilities. Areas are chosen based on high positivity rates, lower numbers of tests conducted, untreated wastewater sampling, and other surveillance data. Testing in Nebo District Boundaries: Spanish Fork High School, 99 N 300 W, Spanish Fork, Wednesday, January 6, 2021, and Thursday, January 7, 2021, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (both days). Registration link: https://c19.health.utah.gov/surveys/?s=TCRCL9RD8E&siteid=SFHS-NSD(link is external). Anyone can get tested at these free testing clinics, even if they do not have symptoms of COVID-19. Anyone who wants to be tested can register online at https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-covid-19-testing-locations/(link is external). However, we also encourage anyone who might have any symptoms, even mild ones, to come and get tested. Online registration is encouraged to cut down on any potential delays at the testing site. If you can’t register online, you will be able to register at the site. Identification is required. The goal of these testing clinics is to more quickly identify people who are currently infectious with COVID-19, including those who may not even know they are infected because they don’t have symptoms. Identifying these individuals will help slow the spread of infection in the community. Test results will be emailed to those tested within 30-60minutes after being tested. Rapid antigen tests are less sensitive than PCR tests. Antigen tests work best when someone has symptoms of COVID-19 or when a person has high amounts of virus in their body. If an individual has symptoms and tests negative on the rapid antigen test or an individual doesn’t have symptoms and tests positive on the rapid antigen test, they will be referred for a follow up, confirmation PCR test. Testing teams will consist of Utah Department of Health staff, deployed National Guard members, and TestUtah contracted teams.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 we started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
Second Semester Schedule Changes are happening now! Be sure to check your email for a message from the counselors that will include a link to sign up for a phone appointment. Students are also welcome to visit their counselor before or after school, or during lunch. Any changes that need to be made starting the first day of Term 3 will require a $10 class change fee. Please be sure to be proactive and get your schedule taken care of beforehand!
- Winter sports: Please look on our social media accounts and website for links to watch our athletes compete.
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.