Call Centers in India Keiomie Condrey

India's population is 1.2 billion and is ranked second for their population under China. India's urban population according to 1901 census, was 11.4%. But at % of the world's land area but supports over 18% of the world's population. But the 2001 census 72.2% of the population lived in about 638,000 villages and the remaining 27.8% lived in more than 5,100 towns and over 380 urban agglomerations. This means that more people are living in urban areas for jobs to better them selves and their families.

In India 11% of the children finishing school to join college where in the US, theres a much larger percentage 83%. The schooling in india has a bright side and a dark side. Some schooling in India is poor quality for example in rural India there's no schooling and because of this Indian students now spend no less than $7000 million to go abroad and study in foreign universities unlike in the U.S.

Global organizations have always preferred outsourcing call centers to foreign countries like India and has always been the most preferred outsourcing location, because call centers in India offers a wide variety of advantages that other countries do not offer. Today having call centers in India has become normal for several global companies. Many international organizations like Madurai are also setting up call centers in India, because India has a large qualified workforce and can also provide cost-effective call center outsourcing services(CCI). To work in call centers

Credits:

Created with images by NASA Goddard Photo and Video - "Mergui Archipelago"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.