The Adobe Certified Professional - Campaign Classic Developer exam guide provides potential candidates with information they need to prepare for the certification exam.
Adobe certification exams are developed with the participation of subject matter experts worldwide, following industry standards in developing fair and valid tests. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Are you an Adobe partner?
An official Adobe Certified Professional, Expert or Master designation acknowledges your established expertise to help current and future business clients succeed!
Partners with a status of bronze and higher receive a 33% discount on all certification exam pricing. Email email@example.com to request your discount(s).
Where to start? Check out the Partner Learner Journey from the Adobe Solution Partner Program today.
Exam Guide Sections:
- Intended audience
- Exam information
- Minimum candidate experience
- Exam objectives and scope
- Online sample test
- Preparing for the exam
This guide is intended for people who work in the following job roles:
- Associate consultant
- Junior technical consultant
- Junior Marketing technology engineer
- Junior Campaign developer
- Exam number: AD0-E313
- Exam name: Adobe Campaign Classic Developer
- Certificate level: Certified Professional
- Status: Active
- Available languages: English
- Number of questions: 50
- Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing mark: 31/50
- Price: $125 USD / $95 USD (India)
Minimum Candidate Experience
At a minimum, the candidate seeking to become certified as an Adobe Campaign Classic Developer - Certified Professional has
- At least one year of Adobe Campaign Classic software experience
- Basic understanding of marketing automation
- Understanding relational database concepts
Exam Objectives and Scope
Section 1: System configuration (27%)
- Demonstrate system-wide configuration of settings in the Administration node
- Apply the process to extend the OOTB Recipient schema
- Define schema details (primary keys, auto primary keys, database indexes)
- Distinguish the applicable uses of Form Renderings
- Distinguish system-wide configuration settings that affect the workspace/project level
- Identify configuration settings for SFTP external accounts
- Identify the configuration settings for Open and Closed enumerations
- Identify requirements to configure object counters
- Differentiate Typology Rule Types
- Apply the process to update a Typology in a Development environment
- Identify requirements to utilize a custom Target Map and its effects to OOTB functionality
- Describe how externally-generated audiences from other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions are accessed in Adobe Campaign Classic
- Describe the business use case for interactions and offers
- Describe the business use case for Message Center
Section 2: Customization (15%)
- Apply the process to edit Campaign schemas
- Identify the settings to ensure correct schema extension or configure custom schemas
- Describe the use case for customized Options
- Describe the use case for Seedlists
- Modify the OOTB opt-out / Unsubscribe web app
- Apply the process to create Content Management components
- Identify the use cases to use Content Management
- Apply to process to update the OOTB forms
Section 3: Operational security (9%)
- Describe the process for adding user groups and roles
- Apply the process to translate the user management matrix with correct user rights and hierarchy
- Identify and define the correct permissions
- Identify the security zone for a user group
Section 4: Technical workflows (30%)
- Apply the process to import/export
- Apply the process to build a data ingestion workflow
- Identify the different sources of data that a workflow can access
- Apply the process to transform data and manipulate the work table
- Enumerate applicable workflow activities and their features/properties
- Apply the process to configure workflow properties
- Extend activity functionality using the Expression Editor
- Distinguish the difference between the OOTB workflows and user-created workflows
- Explain the purpose of the OOTB workflows
- Troubleshoot custom workflows
- Differentiate between variable types and their scope and usage
- Identify the OOTB variables and their use
- Apply the process to configure alerts and approvals
Section 5: Instance maintenance (4%)
- Identify errors from different service logs
- Explain Workflow Heatmap readings
Section 6: Campaign configuration (15%)
- Apply the process to create campaigns using Campaign templates
- Describe the process to create approvals
- Identify errors by analyzing audit logs
- Identify the usage of different deliveries, given a campaign scenario
- Define the process to create the advanced process in workflows
- Describe workflow execution methods
Online Sample Test
The sample test allows you to see the type and format of questions that you will encounter in the actual exam. There is no sign on needed. The results of the sample test are not stored, and do not predict your actual test results.
AD4-E313 Adobe Campaign Classic Developer for Certified Professional Sample Test
- Mark your answer in each question.
- Use the link “Send Comments for this Question” to provide specific feedback.
- Click Next on the upper portion of the screen to save your answer and move to the next question. You may return and revise your question within the specified time.
- On the last question, click Submit Exam to submit all your answers.
- Complete the short survey. Click Submit.
- Click “Take Me to My Results” and then Review My Results to view your sample test result details.
Preparing for the Exam
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam, and training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the exam. A combination of training and successful, on-the-job experience are critical to providing you with the repository needed to pass the exam.
Recommended training courses and study materials:
Questions and Inquiries?
Please contact the Adobe Credential Program Customer Support team.
The content of this exam guide is subject to changes and updates. Last update April 2020