SET THE INTENTION TO PRIORITIZE YOUR SELF-CARE THIS WEEK
You give and give and give! Now, It's Your Time to Give yourself the gift of time and space. Leave all the stress behind and join us in Hawaii. No distractions. No obligations. -- Treat yourself to a week of unwinding, recharging and reconnecting. Imagine finally making time to fill your own cup and revitalize your own spirit by connecting with nature. Hawaii is the hot spot to reconnect with your needs and desires and listen to your own rhythms. Lounge on the beautiful sand beaches. Watch amazing sunsets. Walk along the beach shoreline. Feel the sand between your toes. Enjoy authentic, soulful connection with other retreat sisters. Make fun memories you will cherish for years to come. Hey, it's your time! You deserve it, don't you?
You will have plenty to be grateful for this Thanksgiving as you embark upon a holiday tradition of self-care! Transport yourself from winter to summer this November and join us at one of the world's most idyllic tropical destinations. We'll pass seven (7) glorious days in sunny Honolulu, O'ahu, Hawaii to unleash and nurture our spirits surrounded by the beautiful Pacific Ocean, lush mountains, and the warm sandy coastline of Waikiki Beach. 80+ degree temps ☀️.
RELAX • RECHARGE • RENEW🌴
Our oceanfront 4*Star accommodation is an ideal place to provide a safe and supportive environment for you to explore with your retreat sisters. We'll take in local adventures starting with a scenic day tour of the entire island to explore O'ahu, visit the Dole Plantation and enjoy every breathtaking view. We'll spend a relaxing afternoon at the unadulterated beaches of Hanauma Bay. We'll trek to the peak of the island's most famous landmark, Diamond Head, catch stunning views at Makapu'u Lighthouse Point, a hidden gem at the southeastern coastline and meditate at a spiritual Hawaiian Sunrise Ceremony on Waikiki Beach. We'll even get foot loose and fancy free on a lively Catamaran Sail on the Pacific Ocean and feast at a traditional Hawaiian Luau & Dinner Show.
But no worries! If you'd rather enjoy Hawaii from the endless coastline of tropical Waikiki Beach, you can enjoy plenty of personal "ME" time for rest, relaxation and reflection. Embrace the laid back island life! Doing "nothing" on a retreat is a luxury in itself. You're free to relax beachside to read or listen to your favorite music. It's your vacation retreat and we support whatever activities bring you the highest bliss.
Imagine going home rejuvenated and replenished. Your cup filled to overflow. Feeling well-rested and more productive. Wouldn't it be worth the retreat?
Passport Not Required
Hawaii is an amazing place to explore a land steeped in culture and tradition and to reconnect with mind, body and spirit. Experience this tropical beauty mixed with a huge helping of Aloha for yourself.
- If you want fun and excitement for your Thanksgiving holiday, but don’t want to go it alone,
- If you want your own bragging rights about a fun-filled holiday vacation,
- If basking in the Hawaiian sun is on your bucket list but you just haven't made it yet,
IT'S YOUR TIME! Make your way to get yourself to finally take this much-needed and well-deserved vacation to this oasis retreat where crowds will be few and great company, conversation and laughs will be plentiful.
There's a mystical factor about Hawaii that enhances the well-being of every person who visits. Come connect with nature and explore new ways to bring balance and harmony to your life.
Easy Monthly Payments ● RoomShare Match
✈ FLIGHTS ✈
The group will depart together on an early morning flight from the LAX departure point to our ultimate tropical retreat destination of beautiful Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, O'ahu, Hawaii.
- Round Trip Economy Air Seat: Los Angeles (LAX) ✈ Honolulu (HNL); Honolulu ✈ Los Angeles
- 7 Day / 6 Night Waikiki Beach Luxury 4⭐Star Hotel - Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton Hawaiian or similar hotel
- Double & Single Occupancy Accommodations - City/Garden View, Partial Ocean & Ocean View Options
- Daily Resort Fee Included - Guest internet, hotel cultural activities, exercise classes, outdoor movies
- Unlimited local, long distance, 1-800, and international phone calls
- Wireless Hi-Speed WiFi in guestrooms/public areas 📶
- In-Room Safe for Laptop & Mini-Refrigerator
- Complimentary Newspaper Reader Access
- Plenty of free time to relax, explore and enjoy the beautiful island of O'ahu
- Morning Guided Meditation Sessions
- Daily hotel cultural activities
- A Complimentary Pumps & Passports Goodie Bag with gifts & snacks
- Album of Online Group Trip Photos 📷
- Credit Card swiped for personal incidentals at check-in
- Breakfast - (5) Daily breakfast in the hotel 🍳
- Dinner - (1) Group Aloha Welcome Dinner 🍞
- Dinner - (1) Group Luau Dinner at Polynesian Cultural Center
- Social - (1) Group Farewell Sip & Social 🍹with appetizers and a beverage
ADVENTURESOME GROUP ACTIVITIES & MORE INCLUDED
- Island Fun: Oahu Island Guided Tour - We'll spend a day exploring the scenic highlights and jewels of the entire island including a visit to the Dole Plantation.
- Island Fun: Hanauma Bay Beach - Dip into the beautiful waters with vibrant coral reefs as we enjoy an afternoon at the Bay. Swim, snorkel to view a variety of tropical fish or just play in the Bay's clear and pristine waters as you relax and enjoy the sun and sand.
- Island Fun: Pacific Ocean Catamaran Cruise - Be free! We'll sail on the open waters of the Pacific Ocean on a 2-hr luxury cruise with both open and covered seating, a complimentary drink, cash bar, snacks, and surround sound music. This liberating sail is always a trip highlight.
- Island Fun: Alii Luau Show - Let's experience the most authentic luau on the island from a traditional fire pit and enjoy delicious island cuisine. The backdrop of the waterfalls, lagoon and beautiful gardens provides a perfect environment to experience true Polynesian culture, including the Ha: Breath of Life Show.
- Island Fun: Polynesian Cultural Center - Immerse yourself in the experience of Polynesian life on 42 spectacular acres to explore seven (7) Pacific cultures with demonstrations of the arts of dancing with fire, making clothing from plants, jewelry making, and preserving history without a written language.
- Island Fun: Diamond Head Summit Trail🌋- No trip to Honolulu is complete without a trek to Hawaii's most recognized landmark, from the trailhead to the summit of this inactive volcano.
- Island Fun: Makapu'u Point Lighthouse Trail - OMG! The most breathtaking views on the entire island are seen right here! Soak up incredible panoramic views of the deep blue waters at the southeastern coastline. You don't want to miss this so be sure to pack great walking shoes and a sun hat.
- Island Fun: "Hi'uwai Cleansing" Traditional Hawaiian Sunrise Ceremony on Waikiki Beach 5:45am is the awakening spiritual ceremony. Reset your dial to zero and foster the start of a new journey as you set new intentions for the future. Participants are encouaged to wade or immerse in the calming morning waters. Bring a swimsuit, towel and an open mind.
- Island Fun: "Women's Hour to Empower" Social Circle - Within the structure of supportive women coming together, you will get to know each Retreat Sister as discuss relevant women's issues in an informal, casual and safe space. Participation is 100% voluntary.
- Island Fun: Thanksgiving Festivities - We will have the opportunity to participate in holiday festivities at Waikiki Beach hotels and enjoy events such as the Waikiki Holiday Parade, holiday tree-lighting ceremony, musical performances and more.
- Island Fun: Ground Transportation - Convenient shared ground transportation provided in air-conditioned vehicles to our designated island group activities.
SERVICES & FEES
- Group Island Activities - Island Sightseeing, Hiking, Swimming, Snorkeling, Meditation, etc.
- Roundtrip Group Ground Transportation Airport > Hotel Arrival & Departure
- Entrance, activities, sightseeing and admission fees per itinerary
- Daily Bottled Drinking 💧Water in Passenger Vehicle 🚌
- Pre-Trip Group Preparation Video Conference Calls 📞
- Airfare, air reservations and airport taxes per itinerary
- Hotel Public / In-Room WiFi 📶
- Pumps & Passports Trip Group Leader
DEPOSIT, COST & PAYMENT PLANS
- Destination: Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, O'ahu, Hawaii
- Duration: 7 Days | 6 Nights
- Dates: November 21 - 27, 2019
- Price: $2,399 - City View Room - Per Person Double Occupancy Land / Air Package
- Price: $2,659 - Partial Ocean View Room - Per Person Double Occupancy Land / Air Package
- Price: $2,937 - Ocean View Room - Per Person Double Occupancy Land / Air Package
- Payment: Call to ask us about payment arrangements. (888) 367-9543
- Maximum Participants: 19 People
- Payment Deadline Date: November 1, 2019
- Optional Single Occupancy Room - starting at $800 Additional
- Repeat Traveler Discount - $100; Refer-A-Friend - $100
5 Payment Plan Options
- One Payment in Full for 10% Off Trip Price = starting at $2,160 for city/garden view
- 50% NOW: 50% at Payment Deadline Date = starting at $2,399 for city/garden view
- Tell Us How You Want to Pay (Dial 888-367-9543)
NOTE: Prices listed are per person, based on double occupancy. All taxes are included, unless otherwise noted. Availability and rates are subject to change and may not be available. Prices are not guaranteed until the deposit or full payment has been made on your reservation. Space is not guaranteed until initial deposit is received.
Passport Not Required
"It's My Time" Soulful Women's Retreat
DAY 1 - THURSDAY - NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Group Aloha Sip & Social
- Board early morning flight from Los Angeles bound for Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, HAWAII
- After we arrive in O'ahu, we will transfer to our hotel from the airport for hotel check-in. After settling into your luxury accommodations, we'll enjoy an early evening group dinner at an open-air outdoor restaurant.
- Meal: Group Dinner
DAY 2 - FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Sunrise Ceremony | Day Tour of O'ahu Isand
- Rise early to join the pre-dawn "Hi'uwai" Traditional Sunrise Ceremony on the Waikiki Beach. Receive traditional Hawaiian water blessings and participate in a cleansing ritual.
- Enjoy morning breakfast in the hotel.
- Get to know the island of O'ahu with a full day tour from Waikiki Beach, Honolulu all the way to the North Shore and the Dole Plantation with great points in between. You'll take in amazing views and experience the various subtropical climates on this 120-mile tour of O'ahu.
DAY 3 - SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Diamond Head Trail Hike | Catamaran Cruise
- Head out early for the Diamond Head Trail Hike before the sun becomes too hot.
- Return to the hotel for breakfast before our afternoon sail.
- Head out for a fun sail on the Pacific Ocean with a smooth and breezy Catamaran Cruise. Don't forget your sunglasses, sun screen, a light sweater (in case the wind is a little too breezy for you) and camera.
- Enjoy the evening as you desire or meet the group for sharing and meeting of hearts.
DAY 4 - SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 24, 2019
Hanauma Bay Beach Fun, Swim & Snorkeling
- Enjoy sleeping in this morning and take in a late breakfast.
- After mid day, we'll head to the breathtaking Hanauma Bay Beach & National Park for a fun afternoon of relaxation in the sun to play, swim, snorkel or enjoy sun on the beach. (Complimentary snorkel lessons instruction on proper use.)
- Return to the hotel late afternoon. Explore Waikiki Beach, enjoy dinner at a new restaurant, go shopping or relaxing on the beach.
DAY 5 - MONDAY - NOVEMBER 25, 2019
Day of Leisure
Begin your day when you are ready! You are free to create your own happiness today. Today is a free day to enjoy as you wish or gather with the group to participate in the Thanksgiving celebrations happening around the island.
DAY 6 - TUESDAY - NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Makapau'u Lighthout Trail, Polynesian Cultural Center, Alii Luau & Dinner Show
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Makapau’u Lighthouse Trail Hike - The Makapu'u Point trail along the State Scenic Shoreline, offers outstanding views of Oahu's southeastern coastline, including Koko Head and Koko Crater.
- Alii Luau & Dinner Show | Polynesian Cultural Center - At the 42-acre Polynesian Cultural Center, we’ll stroll through an authentic complex of recreated villages ofAotearoa (New Zealand), ancient Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa, and Tonga. At each stop, we’ll enjoy hands-on activities and demonstrations showing cultural wonders - the art of fire dancing, climbing 50-foot trees in bare feet, spear-throwing, coconut-husking, and the Haka warrior dance. It's our last evening in O'ahu and a great way to close the trip with a group luau dinner.
DAY 7 - WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Farewell to O'ahu, Hawaii
Today is our final day in the beautiful state of O'ahu. Enjoy morning shopping for last minute souvenirs after breakfast before we bid a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Don't forget to share social media details with your new friends so you can remain in touch after you return home.
Pumps & Passports reserves the right to change tour days or modify the itinerary as needed.
Curious about this trip? We will be happy to answer any questions you have. Dial us today on (888) 367-9543.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Protection - Trip Interruption/Cancellation, Lost Luggage & Medical Accident
- Hotel Incidentals/Charges such as phone calls, mini bar, room service, laundry, etc.
- Optional or Add-on Excursions unless mentioned otherwise
- Round-trip Transportation to U.S. departure point
- Any excess baggage charges levied by airlines or operating providers
- Increases in US $ or airfare / taxes / routing charges by the airlines for tickets
- Hospitality or VAT tax that varies by city and hotel category; it must be paid locally at the hotel
- Meals, Beverages, Snacks not mentioned in itinerary
- Items of a Personal Nature or Anything not mentioned as part of the trip itinerary
- Gratuities for Guides, Drivers & Coordinators
- Anything not listed as part of the itinerary
MEMBER REWARD PROGRAMS
MONTHLY PAYMENT - PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ provides a convenient and affordable way to pay for your vacation with MONTHLY payments . We accept payments with our Online Account Payment system for credit card, debit card, e-check, bank-to-bank money transfer and ACH. No cash, check or money order is ever accepted.
DEPOSITS | PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE OR NON-TRANSFERRABLE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I expect from a retreat? A retreat is a major investment in your life. It's all about the time YOU - where you temporarily leave behind the stresses and habits of your daily life to allow for relaxation, personal transformation and inner change. It is designed to focus on your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
I want to relax on vacation. Can I do that on this vacation? Absolutely. This trip is a mix between sightseeing, adventure, outdoors activities and relaxation. There’s plenty of time to relax, do nothing or simply watch the clouds float by. So, if you love being active, meeting new people and seeing new things, then this will be a great trip for you. You will be able to enjoy relaxing "ME" time in the evenings when you return to the hotel and on your free days. If you skip informal evening social activities with the group, you will have more time to relax on the beach or in your room. There is definitely "down time" so you return home rejuvenated and refreshed, instead of being exhausted.
Can I do my own thing before and after our daily activities? For sure, you can! Our Social Group organizes travel for the group of women but it is by no means a 'must' to be with the group the entire trip. It is your vacation and you can choose to spend it as you like, as long as it does not inconvenience any of the other travel members. In the evenings, some of us may gather together, but if you have had enough 'group time', you are free to do your own thing. We realize this is especially needed for people who are introverts and it is completely understood. You may even choose to sit out on parts of the group activities and link up again later when you like. Please note that you are liable for the cost of any alternative activities you choose to undertake during your leave and you will not receive a refund for any unused services or food.
Are trip packages based on double occupancy? Yes, PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ trip packages and retreats are always based on double occupancy; however, we do offer a Single Occupancy option, if you prefer a room to yourself. We do not offer triple or quad room accommodations.
I enjoy my personal space. Can I have a room to myself? Yes, the trip package rate is higher for a single occupancy room; however, it can be organized in most instances. Please look for the additional single supplement rate above in the trip package price area.
How do I pay for the trip and what form of payment do you accept? We have various payment options available including credit card, debit card, e-check, and bank-to-bank money transfer; however, no cash, check or money order is ever accepted. An invoice will be emailed to you to pay your initial deposit and subsequent monthly deposits. You will receive an updated Account Statement after each payment.
Should I insure my trip and how much does it cost? Travel protection coverage is short term insurance intended to protect against “unexpected” travel-related expenses and emergencies, such as cancellation, interruption, medical expenses, evacuation, loss or delay. Travel insurance is highly recommended. You may receive a travel protection quote for your trip here: Travel Protection Quote
Are prices based on double occupancy? Yes, PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ vacation packages and retreats are always based on double occupancy; however, we do offer a Single Supplement if you prefer a room to yourself. We do not offer triple or quad room accommodations.
Who travels with PUMPS & PASSPORTS™? Women from across the U.S., 38 and older with professional jobs and careers and varied interests and backgrounds travel with the group. Travel Members are doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, nurses, H.R. practitioners, accountants, real estate agents, financial services, mortgage banking, education and healthcare professionals, just to name a few. Members are married and single traveling alone, empty nesters ready to live life again, grandmothers and friends traveling together. Many are new to travel; others are experienced, and a growing number are repeat travelers.
What is the personality of the group? PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ strongly promotes positivity among women who desire to connect, engage, travel and explore the world with us. Faithful monthly members of our social group love to connect. Additionally, we attract friendly women who are not members but have positive regard and respect for others and are open to making new friends. Our policy is very clear regarding Zero Tolerance for negative attitudes, rudeness, drunkenness, griping, cattiness, profanity, self-centeredness, smoking, etc.
With that being stated, some personalities simply will not fit in comfortably in a group environment. If you cannot display positive regard toward others, are unwilling to follow instruction from others or obey the customs or if you enjoy an independent travel experience without restriction of having to be in a certain place at a certain time, our trips will not be a good fit for you.
***PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ reserves the right to accept, decline or decline to retain any Travel Member based on character, temperament, an uncooperative nature, health, physical readiness, suitability for the adventure, and non-compliance with the trip’s Group Guidelines, Policies, Terms & Conditions.
Can I extend my retreat stay? Yes, you are welcome to extend your stay; however, it will not be included as part of the trip's package.
If I have additional questions before I complete my online reservation, can I speak with someone? Yes, we courage you to read the trip's Group Guidelines, Policies, Terms & Conditions thoroughly also, since the majority of questions are answered there. Alternatively, we have support staff who are happy to oblige your inquiries at any time leading up to your trip. Dial our business line: (888) 367-9543 or the contact number contained within the Welcome email you received regarding your trip.
DEPOSITS | PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE