Emily was a pilot, engineer, and motor enthusiast when a catastrophic injury forced her from the cockpit & devastated her mobility. She began podcasting as The MotoDoll to reconnect in digital space with the community she lost. Using her background in coding and design, she started The MotoDoll LLC. She continues to share her journey and helps others overcome their own obstacles with lessons learned on the road, in the cockpit, and under the hood!
Emily's publications have been featured in colleges and underground Somali newspapers, and she was interviewed for the Washington Post by war correspondent Richard Johnson. She is a decorated combat veteran with thousands of hours in leadership and team development. She's available for organizational training in brand management and web design, as well as motivational speaking engagements.
Emily K. Elmore is known for her talks on resiliency, tenacity, and development. Past topics include:
- On a Wing and a Prayer: Success in Spite of the Odds
- Under Stress, Under Fire, Under Control: Keep Your Cool and Win the Day
- ASAP: Creating Non-Punitive Safety Culture
- Feedback to Lean Forward
- Battle Lines: Overcoming the Generation Gap
- Hit Like a Girl! Pack a Punch in the Boardroom (Women in Leadership)