Emily is an Air Force pilot, engineer, and motor enthusiast. When a catastrophic injury forced her from the cockpit & devastated her mobility, she pivoted to team development and coaching through her brand, The MotoDoll. She helps others overcome their obstacles with lessons learned on the road, in the cockpit, and under the hood!
Emily's publications have been featured in colleges and underground Somali newspapers, and she was interviewed for the Washington Post by war correspondent Richard Johnson. She is a decorated combat veteran with thousands of hours in leadership and team development. She's available for personal and organizational coaching, as well as speaking engagements.
Emily K. Elmore is known for her talks on resiliency, tenacity, and leadership development. Past topics include:
- On a Wing and a Prayer: Success in Spite of the Odds
- Under Stress, Under Fire, Under Control: Keep Your Cool and Win the Day
- ASAP: Creating Non-Punitive Safety Culture
- Feedback to Lean Forward
- Battle Lines: Overcoming the Generation Gap
- Hit Like a Girl! Pack a Punch in the Boardroom (Women in Leadership)
We all have challenges to overcome! Embrace the detours, take the wheel, and drive with The MotoDoll! Available for organizational or personal development.
Select the buttons above or contact The MotoDoll directly at: