MIS STUDENT RECOGNITION
MIS students are spreading kindness and positivity through being a Bucket Filler. What have you done today to fill someone’s “bucket?” #bucketfiller #kindnessmatters #Proud2bMIS
weekly school News
1. Second semester is off to an awesome start. It was good to be back in the routine. We hope you have a great weekend.
2. #thankfulThursday: The office staff would like your help in recognizing our staff. Please take a few moments and use the link below to provide some encouragement to those folks that are making a major difference in your child's future. These comments can be anonymous, or you can provide your name. The office staff will use the provided comments every Thursday for our #thankfulThursday movement. The attached form can be completed, as little or often as you like, throughout the entire school year. We appreciate your support in growing the culture of gratitude that already exists at MIS!!
A couple of positive comments already submitted:
"I am thankful for Ms. Joslin and her different ways to help me learn. She is a fun person to be around."
"Mrs. Katie Smith is amazing. She communicates quickly and addresses concerns in a helpful manner. We are so pleased to have a student in her class!"
3. Report Cards: First Semester Report Cards and NWEA Winter Reports are now available in PowerSchool on the SPC (Student Progress Center) Page.
4. 2019-20 Yearbook Information: The Maxwell Intermediate School yearbook is now on sale! Cost for the yearbook is $18 (personalization can also be added for a small additional fee). To order online, go to ybpay.lifetouch.com and use the code 10768420. Please be sure to order your book by the deadline: March 13th, 2020. Just enough books are ordered to cover the request submitted and extras are not guaranteed. Don’t miss out on your child’s memories.
If you have any question, please reach out to Mrs. Hall at email@example.com
5. PTO Dairy Queen Night: The PTO will be hosting a Dine to Donate night from 4-8pm at the Greenfield Dairy Queen on January 15th, 2020. The PTO will receive 15% of profits on that evening. Please join us, save the need to cook and help the PTO raise funds to help your child.
6. Safe School Alert: SafeSchools Alert is our district's tip reporting service. If you have information about a threat to our safety, do your part and report it. Please remember, you can remain anonymous. Should you have a need to report an issue, please click on the link below for details on how to do so.
7. School Dismissal Manager (CLICK FOR INSTRUCTIONS):
Maxwell Intermediate School utilizes the School Dismissal Manager program or app to safely manage transportation arrangements for our students at the end of the day. Parents may also report absences or schedule early dismissal for appointments. We are fully using SDM at this time. Any change you need to make to your child's after school transportation should be done through this prior to 1:00pm. If you have any questions regarding this program, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (317)326-3121.
KEEPING UP WITH THE LATEST AT MIS