- Nguyen Family
- Sisterhood Chair (Fall 2016)
- Best Chair Position (Fall 2016)
- Hosted educational, diversity, wellness, and social programs
- Provided on-campus resources
- Developed interpersonal relationships with my residents
- Accounting Major
- Graduating Date: Spring 2018
- Taking 18 Hours: Fall 2017
What it takes to be secretary
Must have completed one year as an active
Have served on the cabinet
Must be in good active standing
Cumulative GPA no lower than a 2.5
a. Records minutes at each general and executive meeting especially keeping track of all motions, voting, and re-voting.
b. Maintain a book of an accurate printed version of the minutes each semester.
c. Requires access to a computer.
d. Responsible for reminding girls of upcoming events.
e. Responsible for checking mail at Campus Activity and making mail announcements each meeting.
f. Monitors and updates the design and content of the chapter website.
g. Picks up campus mail daily, passes out mail to addressees and/or the President, and files all bank statements for your records and for the audit.
- Continue to print for each sister
- Project it on the screen
- "Popcorn" read agendas.
- E-Board and chairs will continue to send agendas through email or iMessage (email preferable) due at midnight
- Update all given new information during meeting for minutes
- Confirm all updated information with E-board and chair
- Main source of all aKDPhi events, so promote Facebook page as much as possible
- Add more to the "About" section
- Post regularly about upcoming events, shoutouts, etc.
- Utilize Facebook features to reach out to new potential sisters and to get more people to come out
- Utilize the Facebook Polling to confirm who can do what shift
- Post and tag reminders to sisters of upcoming events and shifts
- Continue to use the UNUM app
- Follow more people and organizations
- More #whyaKDPhi, sister appreciation ( #WCW), # AlumnaeMonday, sister accomplishments, etc
- Use Instagram Story feature
- During recruitment, direct message potential new members for more information about rush events
HOW I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO EXECUTIVE BOARD & CHAIR POSITIONS
PRESIDENT, TREASURER, ACADEMIC, OFFICER OF JUDICIAL AFFAIRS, & PARLIAMENTARIAN
- Be responsible for booking rooms for future semester
- Provider as another source of printing
- Keep vital informations that happens during each meeting
- Be a "walking calendar" and another source of all information
VICE PRESIDENT-INTERNAL,VICE PRESIDENT-EXTERNAL, CO-ALUM, HISTORIAN, MGC/CEO, PERFORMANCE & SISTERHOOD
SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIAST
- For VPI, actively post sisterly pictures to give insight to our followers and potential new sisters of how great and one of a kind our sisterhood is
- Recognize alums achievements for #AlumnaeMondays
- Recognize eboard/sister of the month and sisters' birthday
- For VPX, post pictures of our mixers with other organizations to show that we enjoy developing new relationships with other organizations on campus
- To promote our relationship with everybody within our council and to exemplify as an Asian-Interest organization representative for the Council of Ethic Organization
- Display how amazing and jaws-dropping our sisters' performances throughout the semester
VICE PRESIDENT-NEW MEMBER EDUCATOR, VICE PRESIDENT-SERVICE, FUNDRAISING, & PUBLICITY
- During recruitment, I want to assist the NME in getting potential new sisters to come to our events by actively reaching out and posting on social media
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Week, work with VP-Service to promote all of our BCA events on through all social media.
- Help Publicity Chair hype up all of aKDPhi's events
- Advertise all of Fundraising Chair's event to help fund our sorority expenses