Target group of this project will be 24 youth workers and active members of youth organizations coming from France, Romania, Croatia, Bulgaria, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Poland, Portugal.
Working language of the training course is English.
Profile of the Participants
- Age mainly 18/35
- Youth workers, youth, leaders, activists
- Able to work in English
- Willing to share the new knowledge with the members of his/her organization once he/she gets back, act as multipliers
- Active learners. Available for the whole duration of the course and ready to share their experience and knowledge
- Motivated to take an active part in all the stages of the training course
Board and accommodation will be covered by the hosting organization. The travel costs will be reimbursed for the cheapest and direct way of transport and only under the condition that the participant will take part in the whole project. The travel costs will be reimbursed up to the certain amount according to Erasmus+ rules.
Project participation fee is 40 Euro (to be paid at the training course) including Bus Shuttle and boat to reach San Simon Island and an Insurance.
Every country will be represented by 2 participants
Maximum Travel Costs for each Partner Country according to Erasmus+ Distance Calculator:
180 Euro for: Portugal
275 Euro for: France, Italy, Croatia, Romania, Poland, Hungary
360 Euro for: Finland, Sweden, Greece
All travelers arriving to Spain must present a health control form (FCS) at the health control of their airport of arrival, as well as a COVID-19 certificate. Since the 7th of June this certificate can be a COVID-19 certificate of vaccination, a NAAT or antigen test or a certificate of recovery.
The cost of the Covid Test should be covered using the travel costs in case your travel costs are less then the total amount fixed for your country.
Those who need a Covid Test in Spain before leaving the Seminar: We can check if you can make it at the airport or we can check in Vigo and go the day before leaving.
HOW TO REACH THE HOTEL
We will provide a bus shuttle to reach Saint Simon Island the 27th of July and another to came back to Santiago de Compostela and direct to the airport (2 stops) the 1st of august. We will inform the selected participants about the meting point once we will have all the information about their travels.
Travel reimbursement: Reimbursement will be done via bank transfer after the receipt of all travel documents including boarding passes. The tickets should be sent immediately after the activity.
Further Rules regarding the booking of the tickets and reimbursement:
-The selected participants choose flight connections and send them to us or via the partners for confirmation. Please don’t book any tickets without our confirmation.
- Only the cheapest tickets will be reimbursed. We will not cover tickets with the deviation from the direct route, extra unnecessary stops and layovers. We don’t cover seat reservation fees, leisure plus tickets, flexible tariff tickets, extra travel insurances, priority boarding fees. Only 1 piece of checked-in baggage of maximum 15-23 kg will be covered.
-Only tickets purchased online will be reimbursed. We can’t cover travel agencies’ fees. Travel agencies invoices for the flight tickets won’t be accepted for reimbursement.
- We can’t reimburse taxi or private cars, only public transport will be covered.
-You can arrive 2-3 days before the activity and depart 2-3 days after if you want to spend more time in Spain on your own, provided that the tickets on these days are not more expensive than on the official travel days.
PRINT your flight tickets and invoices and give them to us at the training course. Online Check-in (per email in PDF) is highly recommended, then you can’t lose the boarding passes. Please DON'T use APP or mobile Boarding Pass.
HOW TO TAKE PART