1. Use your Account Manager log in information to log in to your account. (E-Mail Address & Password)
2. Select the game you wish to print under "Your Tickets" dashboard or select View All if you are looking for a future event.
3. Select the "Sell" button in the right corner.
4. Select the seat (s) you would like to transfer and click the "Sell" button.
5. Enter the amount that you would to receive for your tickets. You will see that the Ticketmaster system will add the amount of fees needed to the overall price for you to receive what you would like. Once you are all set, click "Continue."
6. You will now need to enter where you'd like your money to be sent. Once you select Bank Account if you do not have an account on file you will be asked to enter your information. You will also be asked to enter your contact information under Seller Profile if you have not already. Once you are ready to proceed, click "Continue."
7. Click "Confirm" to complete your transaction.
8. If for any reason you made a mistake in selling the ticket, back at the previous screen you will see your ticket was posted with the option to "Edit/Manage" in blue. Click the link, then select "Cancel Posting" in red to take back your original ticket.
If you have any complications or questions, please contact the USF Athletics Ticket Office at 1-800 Go-Bulls or e-mail us at email@example.com. GO BULLS!