Stop the Scope Creep!
Using Change Management to keep the monsters at bay
Kim and Kate from PM Happy Hour are graciously back to present this topic again. Those that missed out due to our technical issues at the last chapter meeting will get another shot via Webex to hear these awesome PM presenters.
Wednesday April 24. 2018 @ 11 a.m.
This session will be recorded and available via the website to members.
Career Growth Workshop
APRIL 27TH - 9am to 1pm
ASU Chandler Innovation Center
249 E Chicago Street, Chandler, AZ 85225
- Network in a fun & friendly environment!
- LinkedIn, Networking, Resumes, Key Words = Tips and Updates!
- Project Management Supply Chain and Logistics breakthroughs, education and advances …. Stay on the cutting edge!! Earn PDUs!
- How to get hired at ASU? Ideas from Arizona State University hiring staff!
- Learn from PM professionals, researchers & educators - past and current Project Management professionals - past / current work for Fortune 500 companies like Honeywell, Intel, Wells Fargo, General Dynamics, and other public / private organizations!
- Prepare for career changes, keep updated within your current job, plan for change, remain relevant in today's job market!
- Enhance your soft skills and INTERVIEWING ACUMEN!
- FREE resources through PMI, State of Arizona, and Maricopa County
- Bagels and COFFEE will be provided!
May Evening Chapter Meeting
Wednesday, May 15 @ 6 p.m.
DoubleTree Hotel 320 N. 44th Street, Phoenix
Leveraging Kanban to create the Agile Organization
As Agile is more accepted as the way to develop software in organizations, some software teams and groups within IT are also becoming Agile, but with using Kanban as their chosen Agile methodology. By leveraging Kanban in addition to Scrum, other groups in the organization like marketing, legal, finance, sales, etc... are also embracing Agile by using Kanban boards to improve the way their business processes flow across the organization. Dimitri shares his vast experience to illustrate how organizations have introduced Kanban across levels and functions of their organizations. You will learn Kanban and walk away with real examples/techniques that you can implement immediately within your organization.
Is your boss looking for that next great hire? Is your company looking to connect with local Project Managers? Sponsorship provides a great means of broadening your competitive edge by improving your company's image, prestige and credibility. Support an organization with the professionals you want to reach, at events you want to be at. In recent years, corporate sponsorship has become one of the fastest growing types of marketing in the United States. Why not support and sponsor your local PMI Chapter and the Phoenix project management community? Contact our VP of External Relations for more information and great partnership opportunities at email@example.com
- ProjectMasters - Toastmasters 04-09-2019 6:00 pm
- Virtual New Member Orientation - 2019 04-11-2019 7:30 pm
- Scottsdale Breakfast Meeting 04-19-2019 7:00 am
- Webinar - Stop the Scope Creep! 04-24-2019 11:00 am
- Northwest Valley Breakfast Meeting 04-26-2019 7:00 am
- Career Growth Workshop 04-27-2019 9:00 am
- April 2019 Networking Event 04-30-2019 5:30 pm
- West By Northwest Breakfast Meeting 05-06-2019 7:00 am
- Kanban Zone PMI Phoenix May Evening Chapter Meeting 05-15-2019 6:00 pm