The bright Full HD interactive display for more efficient meetings.
Big, bright and user-friendly, the BrightLink Pro 1460Ui interactive display connects people, technology and ideas into one seamless digital experience, facilitating better communication by turning any surface into an interactive area. Featuring Full HD WUXGA resolution, a clearly readable display up to 100", plus 4,400 lumens of colour brightness and 4,400 lumens of white brightness1, this touch-enabled solution enables impactful presentations. Turn it on and write or annotate content using a touch or gesture. Collaborate with local or remote participants. Then capture, save, print or email — even from mobile devices2. Or, stream HD content from Android™ devices using Miracast®.
- Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology.
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Colour Brightness: 4400 lumens1
- White Brightness: 4400 lumens1
- BRIGHTLINK PRO 1460UI WITH WALL MOUNT INCLUDED
- Model: V11H726520
- Reinvent your whiteboard — turn any wall or existing dry-erase board into a 100" interactive display for more efficient meetings and collaboration, in the room or across the globe.
Look for two numbers: 4,400 lumens Colour Brightness for more accurate, vivid colours, 400 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
- Full HD WUXGA display up to 100" — for an optimal viewing experience and clear readability — 3x as big as a 60" flat panel
- Easy-to-use, touch-enabled interactivity — just turn on BrightLink Pro and start writing using your finger or the included pens
- Wireless screen mirroring — stream Full HD 1080p content; mirror your Android device screen with Miracast
- Capture, save and share — no need to transcribe meeting notes or snap a photo;
- easily save, print or email directly from your BrightLink ProWhiteboard sharing — both local and remote participants can simultaneously annotate content from mobile devices, computers and other BrightLink Pros
- Wireless device compatibility — wirelessly display documents, files and photos from your iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ mobile devices with the Epson iProjection™
- App2Convenient DVI-out connectivity — share whiteboard content to a larger display, videoconferencing system or recording device
- Continuous Display Mode — install two interactive displays side by side to achieve an even larger interactive display area3
Officewise Total Office Solutions is a totally owned subsidiary of Principal Office Leasing Corp. #3 - 2909 Bainbridge Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5A 2S9 Telephone +1 (604) 343-5602