Lesson content from Christ to All Ministry.
- What is your favorite moment from the last week? Your least favorite?
- What is your God sighting this week? How did you see God at work?
- Who is our world works to keep us safe?
READ Ephesians 6:10-11
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
- Which Bible verse did you most need to hear? Why?
- Why do you think the Bible is called the "sword of the Spirit"?
- How does it feel to know that God has armored you?
Can you name every piece of the Armor of God in your snack?
PRAY and BLESS
Dear Jesus, Thank you for armoring us and coming to save us. Protect us from fear and bring us peace. Amen.
Make the sign of the cross on the forehead of each member of your family. Say, Jesus died and rose for you. He armors you with His love.