Kelly inspires audiences to ditch limiting beliefs, free themselves from the chains of perfectionism and create their unique paths to freedom and power through prioritizing their health. Her brave, sassy and always approachable storytelling style easily engages a range of audiences, from high-performing Type A women to motivated employees inside organizations, to visualize and achieve impressive results through mindset, habits and self-discipline.
Reclaim Your Power Through Vibrant Health
Through a vivid compilation of stories, case studies and research, Kelly’s presentations lead audiences on a journey where eating kale and doing cardio only “work” in the context of a sustainable plan with baked in motivation drawn from how you want to feel in your body and in your life.
Your audience will experience Kelly’s mindful, flexible, non-prescriptive framework - anchored by three critical reframes essential to letting go of unrealistic expectations and embracing where they are today.
- Mindset: the anchor to success
- Habits: the ritual of practice
- Self discipline: the ultimate act of self respect
Audience members walk away feeling like they can be at peace with who they are, and have a new level of belief and trust in themselves - empowered to move forward and take control of their health!
Kelly can help your company, organization or group attendees create:
- A healthier, happier, less stressed environment for themselves and others.
- An atmosphere of inclusivity as individuals are met exactly where they are in their health journey and bond over a built in sense of camaraderie.
- Motivated members or employees who have gone from wanting to prioritize their health to actually getting it done.
- Reductions in employee absenteeism and staff turnover.
- Improved morale and loyalty.
This presentation can be delivered as a keynote, business or association or women’s group presentation, workshop or corporate training. In a longer training, participants will learn tips and strategies for listening to their own internal cues, stress reduction, increased physical and emotional strength and total self acceptance.