1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German o related blood who are under 45 years old.
4. Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
5. Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
Over the time of researching the holocaust it has a shown to me that there truly are terrable people out there. Even though the holocaust was 72 years ago it is a terrable thing to happen in our world history. The nuramburg laws were a terrible contribute to the socity. You should be aloud to marry who ever you want. Knowing that this was happening is threatening to all of the people.
Propaganda is a form of advertisement for businesses, and in the past a form to publicize hate for the Jewish. There is many ways to use it. Propaganda is found in poster, books, articles, social media, etc. Propaganda during World War 2 was used in films to show how the Germans were horrifing, or put in posters to make fun of the Jews by the physical characteristics. It is bias information to make you read or watch what is going on or happening. Now days propaganda is used facebook, Instagram, and snap chat to promote your business.
Edith Frank was born in Aachen, Germany on January 16, 1900. She died January 6, 1945. Edith has 2 older brothers and a older sister. Her brothers names are Julius and Walter, her sisters name is Bettina. In the end, she was the first of the Franks to die.
Margot Frank was born February 26,1926. She died March 9, 1945 in Bergen, Belsen concentration camp. She attended Ludwig richter school in Frankfort until January 30, 1933. She received a notice to go report to a labor camp and that is the day she went into hiding.
Otto Frank was born May 12, 1889. He died August 19, 1980. Was a father of 2 daughters. He went into hiding with his family and the van Dann family for 2 years. After the war Otto was the only one of the Franks to live. He came back by to hearing that his family is dead. The only thing life was Anne's diary which he took as his duty to publish it because he knew she wanted to be a writer.
Peter Van Dann
Peter van Dann was born November 8, 1926. He was born I Osnabrück, Germany. Peter died May 5, 1945. His patents were Hermann and Auguste. He was in the same imprisonment as Otto the Franks father. Otto protected him through out the harsh journey.
Act 1 summary
In act one the first scene started with the Franks sticking to their daily life at home. Also, we read about how everything started in the secret annex. The franks helped out the Van Dan family and let them stay in the annex. Later on Mr. Dussle joined them. Anne had to share a room with him which started fine but as they went on she hated him. They were helped with Miep and Mr. Kessler to get goods for them.