How do you set up a Roku account?
If you want to add channels and enjoy streaming on your Roku TV streaming player you have to create an account to manage the process. This has to be performed before the Roku device is set up. You can also wait and create the account when you are activating the Roku device.
- When you are ready to create an account it is good to have a valid email address.
- It will enable you to manage the account easily if you get all the information related to Roku in your email address.
- Invent a strong password to make the account secure as all your Roku related channel purchases and other settings will be processed through the account.
- You will not be charged for creating and activating Roku account.
- Before creating the Roku account you can activate the streaming player of Roku by visit www.roku.com/link
Steps to activate Roku.com/link account?
- When you power on the Roku device the setup will start automatically.
- This procedure will help you to make a connection with the internet.
- You have to configure the settings and preferences to make the activation of Roku device possible.
- During the process, you will have to link the Roku device to the Roku account you have created.
- To get help in linking the Roku account you can visit the site Roku.com/link account.
- Need help in setting up Roku devices? Take your phone and give us a call +1-844-893-6700 for assistance.