Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- March 22: Pole Vault Meet @ SF
- March 23: School Community Council 11:00
- March 23: Region Track Meet @ SF
- March 23: Softball @ Provo
- March 23: Soccer @ Maple Mountain
- March 24: Track @ Mountain Valley Invite @ Westlake High
- March 24: Softball @ Skyridge
- March 24: Band Festival Preview 6:00
- March 25: Term 3 Ends
- March 25: Boys Lacrosse vs. Westlake
- March 25: Softball vs. Wasatch
- March 25: Soccer vs. Salem Hills
- March 25: Golf @ Fox Hollow Golf Course
- March 25: Last Chance Dance 8:00-11:00
- March 26-27: Baseball @ Red Rock Tournament in St. George
- March 26: PC Comp Day: No School
- March 29th Term 4 Begins
- April 5th-9th Spring Break, No School
- May 18th Scholarship Assembly (seniors)
- May 21st Yearbook Day/last day for seniors
- May 24th Graduation practice
- May 26th Graduation @ the Fairgrounds 10 AM
- May 28th Last day of school (half day)
- Graduation 2021: Thanks to all those who participated in the graduation survey. We will be holding our graduation ceremony on May 26 at 10:00 am at the Spanish Fork Fair Grounds.
- Detention Hours: Those students who have more than 3 hours of detention will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please begin working off detention hours if you currently have more than 3. Detention hours can be made up during Don Hour or before school or during lunch. Please work with one of your teachers to set up a time. Also students will not be able to pick up their yearbook early if they have more than 3 hours.
- North Parking Lot Closed: The parking lot that sits north of the school is now closed. Additional parking has been made available west of the school by the pool pavilion.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- MTECH’s registration date is April 20, 2021 at 8:00am for the fall semester. This registration date is for all defined entry classes (Automotive, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Pharmacy, CNA, EMT, Dental, Culinary, etc.) All other OE/OE Programs (Medical Assistant, IT, etc.) will register a month before the class begins. We are thrilled to announce that we have now opened up for individual in-person tours again! This is a great opportunity for students to come see our labs and classrooms, and see if MTECH is a good fit for them. Your student can make a tour appointment at any of our campuses at mtec.edu/tours. If an in-person tour appointment doesn’t work for your student, they can also make an appointment to speak with an MTECH recruiter over the phone. They can make this appointment at the same link, mtec.edu/tours.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.