I'm Susan and It's an honor to lead this team
Here are my goals for this year as they ladder up to the CEE and Global Operations Team Goals
CEE: Partner with the business to drive improved customer experiences across products, services and offerings:
Global Ops: Drive toward optimal experience and facilitate self-service for customers (candidates, employees, vendors) in subject domain
- Review Americas Candidate experience pre BGC w Talent. Vet Talent experience. Guide any changes needed to integration.
- Drive the vetting of all candidate communications around BGCs - from Workday, from FADV, emails from Adobe staff
- Review EMEA Candidate experience pre BGC w Talent. Vet Talent experience. Guide any changes needed to integration.
- Review India Candidate experience pre BGC w Talent. Vet Talent experience. Guide any changes needed to integration.
- Drive, in partnership with Procurement, 6 global agreements with Mercer and US renewal with Conduent.
CEE: Drive customer centricity across employees
Global Ops: Create and deliver training for key partners (Talent, HRBPs, ERC) to improve their knowledge base and in turn provide a better customer experience
- Present global content in Background check presentation for Talent teams in the Americas and EMEA
CEE: Focus on ensuring organizational and leadership scale to drive growth
Global Ops: Support M&A Integration for immigration, relocation, background checks and compliance
- Drive set up and execution of M&A related background checks in all regions
Other Key Priorities
- Provide leadership to team in support of FY 2017 Goals.
- Special emphasis on implementation of new Managed Service Provider (Dianne) and Right to Work in EMEA and beyond (Cam)