These fish will be put in an 155 Gallon freshwater tank, with water temperatures ranging from 75°F to 83°F. The ph balance of the water will also range from 7.5 to 7.8.
* Hikari Cichlid Staple large pellet food as a daily staple
* Julian Sprung's Sea Veggies once a week in veggie clip
* Hikari Algae Wafers as a daily staple for plecos
* Ocean Nutrition Cichlid Veggie Formula as a daily flake food
* Ocean Nutrition Cichlid Omni Formula, fed every other day with veggie flakes.
* Feeding times: Daily, between 9-10 a.m. and 4-5 p.m.
* All-Glass, 155-gallon Bowfront Aquarium 72" x 17" x 25-1/4" high
* Glass canopy
* Black-finished wood stand 74" x 19" x 28" high
* Two 36" All-Glass 110-watt compact fluorescent strip lights
* Two 250W Jager Thermostat Heaters
* ATI Thermometer
* Eheim Pro II 2028 and Magnum 350 canister filter with BIO-Wheel
* Recommended Eheim media and Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon
* Timer to create photoperiod: Approximately 12 hours (8 a.m.-8 p.m.)