BHC Photo Tour
The photo above shows the outside of the Psychology Building. The clinic is on the ground floor of the Psychology Building on our main campus, with ADA-compliant access. Please note, we are not professional photographers, but we can tell you that our clinic has a warm and inviting décor and spatial arrangement, which may or may not be captured well in these photos.
Parking behind the Psychology Building
- We have one parking spot designated for the BHC for use by reservation only. If you require accessible parking, please let your clinician know and they will reserve a spot for use during your appointment.
- To get to the spot, head south on Cherry Ave., make a right-hand turn onto University Blvd. Head west on University and you will see sage-colored road barriers. Just before this, turn right into a parking lot. The parking spot will be on your left hand side.
- Please be sure to only park in the spot designated for the Behavioral Health Clinic. Parking in other spaces reserved for other clinics or research labs may result in fines or penalties from UArizona Parking & Transportation.
Additional Parking Options
There are many parking options around the UArizona campus that vary in cost, however, (most) parking is $2/hour. Below we shared some of our parking recommendations* along with the estimated walking distance from our building.
*For the most current parking options, please view the parking maps linked below. Please note, the BHC does not validate or reimburse for parking.
- Lot #4063: Passport/Misc. 840 N Cherry Ave., 1 min
- Lot #6093: 750 N Cherry Ave., 2 min
- Parking Meters, Hawthorne St. @ Cherry Ave., 3 min
- Second St. Garage, 1340 E. 2nd St., 4 min
- Parking Meters, Cherry Ave. @ 4th St., 4 min
- Cherry Ave. Garage, 1641 E. Enke Dr., 5 min.