Modern, Bright, Spacious, Stylish, Open Concept First Floor with Soaring 11 ft. ceilings. An Entertainer’s Dream with a Stunning Gourmet Kitchen with all the Amenities, Feature Wall Gas Fireplace, Main Floor Family Room, Living Room, Dining Room, 1st Floor Powder Room, Modern Staircase with Glass Railing and Accent Lighting.
Kitchen Features an Oversized Centre. Island with Cambria Counters, Designer Glass Backsplash, Undermount & Inter Cabinet Lighting, Soft Closing Cabinets, Lots of Storage, Wine Rack, 5 Burner Gas Cooktop Stove, Built-In Convection Oven & Microwave.
Discreet Separate Entrance from front of house to One Bedroom Basement Nanny Suite. A light-filled space with Above Grade windows in Living Room & Bedroom. Plank Vinyl Flooring throughout with subfloor. Sleek modern kitchen cabinetry complete with custom backsplash, Quartz countertops & undermount lighting. Full-sized Fridge & Stove with Built-In Microwave/Hood Fan. 3-Piece Bathroom with heated floors & Oversize Walk-In Shower. Double sized closet in Bedroom. Additional storage in Utility Room.
The South Riverdale/Leslieville Neighbourhood
- Location Location Location!
- Located on a Beautiful Tree Lined Street, Child Friendly Parks Nearby, Scenic Waterfront & Trails to the Beaches Just Minutes Away.
- Walk, Run or Bike, in nearby Jimmy Simpson Park (& Recreation Centre), Distillery YMCA, the scenic waterfront parks and trails.
- Convenient Central Location Easy Access to Downtown, DVP, Gardiner Expressway, Quick Access to TTC, Beaches, Distillery, Eaton Ctr., St. Lawrence Market. Steps to Vibrant Queen St. East Specialty Shopping, Cafes, Top Restaurants, Bars, Breakfast Bistros & Gastro Pubs.
- Friendly mature neighbourhood with lots of young families.
- Close to Schools (Morse St Jr. PS, Riverdale CI, St. Patrick Catholic SS) & Short Street Car Ride to UofT Downtown Campus.
- Go green - lots of TTC and public transit routes connecting to downtown via 24 hour TTC Queen streetcar and bus north to Riverdale, or cycle downtown.
- Shopping around Lakeshore/Leslie, Distillery, St Lawrence Market and Eaton Centre.
- Walk Score of 91.