The videos above partly inspired me to use silhouettes for my title sequence as I believed it would give the effect I was going for for a psychological thriller which is an eerie and intriguing sense to the title sequence.
Above is my Adobe Spark video which presents my original ideas for my title sequence. Some aspects differ compared to my final title sequence as whilst I was creating the sequence I made some decisions to change certain aspects to improve it.
The two contact sheets below show the images I obtained from creative commons and imported onto Adobe Photoshop to change or develop if necessary. I then went on to use some of them in my final title sequence.
Below are screenshots of me working on my title sequence on Adobe After Effects. The screenshots show some of the final decisions I made to improve my title sequence, which my Adobe Spark video does not show.