This stein was produced by Wüerfel and Müeller in 1959 (later named KING-Werk). Only the 1959 set included writing under the stein handles, and were promotional items primarily given to vendors of Utica Club beer or sold by select retailers.
This stein was originally given to A. Eric Brasie of the The Brasie Corners Store in Brasie Corners, St. Lawrence County, NY. The store was owned by the family from 1864 to 1969. The building burned down in the 1990s.