- Let's make it an awesome week!
- Read180 Interim Test
- ELA Unit 3 Test
- Holiday Spirit Wear
- Tutoring until 4:30-last time until 2020!
- Read180 Interim Assessment
- Science Test
- Basketball Game (Home) against North Tattnall @4pm-6:30pm
- 7th and 8th grade Band Concert: in BCHS gym: 6:30 PM
- MAP Testing and then visiting 1st and 2nd periods after connections.
- Field Trip Forms Due
- Math Test
- MAP Testing and then visiting 3rd and 4th periods after connections.
- Math Test
- Basketball Game (Home) against South Tattnall @ 4pm-6:30pm
- Ugly Sweater Wear
- Grades due-all late/missing work needs to be completed by this point
Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Gordon): Monday we will complete our Unit 3 assessment. Students should have a study guide and index card to write key vocabulary they will need to know on. Students can bring the index card to use during the test. We will wrap the week up ready the Christmas Carol and looking at the many ways Scrooge changes throughout the play.
- Read 180 (Hester & Miller): Students will be taking their Workshop 5 Interim Assessment (Monday and Tuesday). In addition, students will be learning how to identify the author's purpose of particular texts and quotations by analyzing the type of information given. Students will need to turn in all revisions of final drafts (Workshop 4: Essay) by Wednesday in order to have updated grades in time for Progress Updates.
- Math (Allmond, Fulton, Lothridge): Students will be receiving their Unit 3 study guides on Monday and we will go over the study guide on Tuesday. We made the study guide to mirror the unit test, so if students follow along to the review they will be more than ready for the test. Students will take the Unit 3 test on WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY. For Miss Lothridge's 3rd and 4th period, they will take the test on TUESDAY. Students will participate in an escape room activity at the end of the week:)
- Science (Aldred & Tedder): We are wrapping up our Cell Biology Unit this week. The test is planned for Tuesday December 10, 2019. The Study Guide Answer Key is on Google Classroom.
- Social Studies (Lewis & Waddell): Last week we learned all of our required countries and physical features for SE Asia. This week students are going to tackle a performance task in which they will pick one of three options to complete in class. They might choose to make a geography escape room or develop of project on Google Earth. We are excited to see what they create!
Look what we have been up to!
7th Grade Team Contact Info!
Teachers pictured from left to right:
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesemail@example.com
Anna Lewis-Social Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org
John Allmond-ESS Mathemail@example.com
Bobi Hester-ESS Read firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandi Miller-Read email@example.com
Anne Marie Aldred-Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org