1. Waxen: Having a smooth, pale, translucent surface or appearance like that of wax.
1. I'm WAXEN my face so it can be more SMOOTH.
2. Neaf: A fist or clenched hand.
2. NEAF your Leaf.
3. Anon: Soon, shortly, or presently.
3.ANON non later.
4. Oft: Often.
5. Beteem: Allow, permit, let, or grant.
5. you need a BETEEM for your cleaning MACHINE
6. Coy: Caress, stroke, or pet,
6. Dont PET your COY fish!
7. Square: Quarrel, fall out, or disagree.
7. your opinion is as boring as a Square.
8. Prevailment: Prevailing action, power, or influence.
8. PREVAILing action
9. Afeard: Afraid, frightened, or scared.
10. Collide: Blackened, darkened, or murky.
10. we COLLIDED in a DARK hallway.
11. Fair: Kindly, encouragingly, or courteously.
11. her FAIR skin ENCOURAGED me to talk to her.