Adobe 2015 Sydney
Working on creative stuff together
AEL' s and ACL's gathered at Adobe HQ in Sydney to share inspirational projects and attend workshops on Adobe Illustrator and Audition.
Shared sessions began after Tim's official welcome and included;
- Henrietta Miller: Showcasing student work and blogs
- Melissa Jones (via Connect)
- Jessica Gauci: Creative workspace projects
- Daniel Rattigan: Distance Education instructional workflows
- Ross Johnson: Photoshop
- Gary Poulton (myself): Project Luca / Adobe Slate
- Brett Kent: Photoshop and 3D printing
I attended a workshop on using Illustrator. Our group was given three different lesson files, which we worked through together. Our aim was to create a colourful cat which could form part of a logo. I struggled with some aspects of this workshop as I'd not used Illustrator before. Unfortunately my cat did not look as good as this one.
Konrad's session focused on noise reduction, editing and mastering with Adobe Audition. Lots of good things to be had even thought I've been working with sound recording for over 15 years. This man knows Audition well.
As always the sharing sessions proved to be rich and diverse. Despite knowing most people well, more tends to be revealed with each get together.