Anne Frank house
During World War II, Anne Frank hid from Nazi persecution with her family and four other people in hidden rooms at the rear of the 17th-century canal house, known as the Secret Annex. Anne Frank did not survive the war, but in 1947 her wartime diary was published. In 1957, the Anne Frank Foundation was established to protect the property from developers who wanted to demolish the block.
1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German or related blood who are under 45 years old.
4. Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
5. Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom
Nuremberg law opinion My opinion on the Nuremberg law is that it's like the Jim Crow laws. Hitler made the hate towards Jews were more extreme because hitler wanted to use the Jews as slaves then kill them but the slaves never died.The Nuremberg laws were also bad because they made less money because the Jews could only hire older men. The Nuremberg laws were also messed up because the Jews could marry who they wanted. Last thing that was messed up is the Jews could not raise or do any thing with the Reich or National flag.
Propaganda is misleading advice on another country usually being offensive. Hitler used propaganda to make the Jews look bad and degrade the Jews so Germans and other racise look down on them.
Anne Frank was born on June 12, 1929. Anne went into hiding for two years then was sent to a Belsen concentration camp and killed on march 31, 1945. Anne went into hiding at the age of 13 then found by nazi when she was 15.
Born on May 12, 1889 and raised in Frankfurt am Main. Otto Frank left August 1909 to go to New York to hain knowledge on banking and in a Macy store. He came back 1911. In August 1915 Otto was Drafted to the military then achieved the rank of lieutenant by 1917. Then on May 12, 1925 Otto Frank marries Edith Holländer. On December 1941 Otto changes ownership of his store to Mr Kleiman and Mr Kugler because of safety but still manages in the back. July 6, 1942 they go into hiding and arrested two years later on August 4, 1944. On June 25, 1947 Otto published the dairy of Anne Frank. 1952 Otto moves to Basel and dies later on August 19, 1980
Petter Van Pels
Peter was born on November 8, 1926 and raised in Osnabrück. Peter and his parents emigrated to the Netherlands on July 26, 1937. On July 13, 1942 Peter and his parents go into hiding in the secret annex. On August 4, 1944 was the day all eight people living in the secret annex was arrested. Peter is sent on September 6, 1944 to the Auschwitz concentration camp. On January 18, 1945 Peter went on a a death walk to Mauthausen camp and dies on May 10, 1945
Edith Frank was born January 16, 1900 and raised in Aachen. Edith attended Viktoriaschule in Aachen a Christian girls’ high school and graduated on 1916. On May 12 Edith and Otto marries each other and go to live in Frankfurt and later have two girls Margot and Anne. Then on July 6, 1942. the Frank Family go into hiding for two years then on August 4, 1944 every all eight get arrested. Edith gets deported to Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp then survive the later die on January 6, 1945 at Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Act I Summary
In act one is opened by Otto Frank leaving Amsterdam while Meip want Otto to stay but he has to many memories. Then it goes back two years when world war ll was started and we are Indroced to the Frank family and more important Anne Frank her life was normal, going to school, hanging out with friends. Then it all changed when the Nuremberg Law were made that made certain things aloud to everyone expat for Jews. After these laws were made Jews were being sent to camps and work to death or starve. So the Frank family moved into the basement at Ottos work but before they could move Otto had to give the owner to one of his Christian workers. Then they moved but the could not take there regular cloths so the had to layer their cloths because they didn't want to look suspicious. When they got to the annex they were greater by the Van Dans, another Jewish family that were hiding with the Frank. When they move in the Otto gave Anne a diary and she recorded the next two years in hiding. MR. Kugler told Otto when they moved in that there was Jewish dentist that needed a place to stay Otto agreeded and he moved in. After a couple of months during Hanukkah there was a robber and Peter gave away that there were people in the attic. A year later Anne and Peter the van dans child are now in love.