The Frank's hiding spot
During the World War II the Frank's were hiding in this specific spot. The Frank's were hiding from the nazis. They were hiding with four other people in their rooms. It was known as the secret annex
This is the house were Ann and her family lived in
This is the place around the house
Van Gogh Museum
Amsterdam Van Gogh Museum maintains the world’s largest collection of the works of the world’s most popular artist - Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890), his paintings, drawings and letters, completed with the art of his contemporaries. Each year, 1.6 million visitors come to the Van Gogh Museum, making it one of the 25 most popular museums in the world. In 2015, the museum added the new glass entrance hall at the back of its building.
1. Marriage between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent the law. Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the State Prosecutor.
2. Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden.
3. Jews may not employ in their household female subjects of the state of German o related blood who are under 45 years old.
4. Jews are forbidden to fly the Reich or National flag or to display the Reich colors. They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
5. Any person who violates the prohibition under I will be punished by a prison sentence with hard labor. A male who violates the prohibition under I will be punished with a prison sentence with or without hard labor. Any person violating the provisions under III or IV will be punished with a prison sentence of up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties. The Reich Minister of the Interior, in coordination with the Deputy of the Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice, will issue the Legal and Administrative regulations required to implement and complete the Law. The Law takes effect on the day following promulgations except for III, which goes into force on January 1, 1936. Nuremberg, September 15, 1935 at the Reich Party Congress of Freedom.
I fell that the Nuremberg law is harsh and unfair to the Jewish people for several reasons. First of all, it's unfair because they can't marry whoever they choose, they can't fall in love with people other than Jews. That is extremely unfair to the Jews. Second, sending the Jews to construction camps shouldn't be done because they are getting killed and worked to death. That's harsh these people are getting separated from their families and getting killed while they are not doing anything bad.
Propaganda is information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote a political cause or point of view. Propaganda can be used for poems, music, movies, articles, it can be used for all kinds of stuff. Propaganda is used today to help people express there beliefs, attitude, and feelings. A working definition of propaganda is the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person. Propaganda helps people know days the give people something to do and enjoy, it's fun to work with propaganda.
Otto Frank was born in Frankfurt Germany in 1889. Otto has three siblings to brothers and one sister his father Michael heads the family bank. Otto studied art history in 1908 after that he was drafted to the military in August 1915. Otto Frank died at Basel August, 19, 1980.
Edith Frank was born in Aachen Germany on January,16,1900. Edith has three older siblings 2 brothers and 1 sister. Edith's father trades in scrap metal and owns several industrials processing plants. Edith went to a Christian girl high school, and she married Otto Frank on May,12,1925. Edith died in Auschwitz-Birkenau on January,6,1945.
Anne frank was born in Frankfurt Germany on June 12 1929. Anne is 3 years younger than her sister Margot, and she has different personalities. In hiding Anne started weighting a dairy about her life and the experience she's having, she got that diary as a present at her 13th birthday. February 1945 Anne dies.
Margot Frank was born in Frankfurt Germany on February,16,1926. Margot is tidy, quite, and gets good grades at school. Margot wanted to be a maternity nurse. Margot wrote a diary while hiding but it was never found. Margot died on February 1945.