Getting the right business structure in place will protect you legally and is the best way to avoid wasting money on taxes. This is not optional if you are planning to have your business become successful.
Individuals get taxed, businesses make money
Why not DIY your Entity online? Because you don't want your Corporate Veil pierced by a judge or the IRS. The Corporate Veil is what protects you from liabilities. Missing documents can result in your business being dismissed as a "hobby" so if you are going to set it up, then do it right.
What is included?
- Filing the Articles of Organization with the state where the client resides or the state where the rental property is held
- Filing the Employer Identification Number
- Operating Agreement detailing the nature of the business
- A corporate kit: which includes a corporate binder, membership journal, certificates, operating agreement, articles of organization, employer identification number, and corporate seal;
- Client phone support as needed for information related to the entity creation
- An education website that contains video, audio and print materials educating clients to benefit the client in proper establishment, management and maintenance of their entity
- Entity creation services shall include the initial orientation call and assessment, as well as online support and educational materials as required by the active entity clients. Our Tax division will be responsible for all customer service issues regarding its service