McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this one-bedroom flat in the Heart of Meadowbank. The property is in good condition, however, could benefit from some minor upgrades.
Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped and sizeable kitchen with a mixture of freestanding white goods, integrated appliances including four ring gas hob and fan oven as well as space for a dining table.
- Spacious living area with large bay window, flooding the room with natural light. The original ceiling cornice is in excellent condition.
- One spacious bedroom which provides space for various furniture configurations and hardwood flooring which runs through from the hallway.
- Spacious main bathroom which is equipped as a three-piece with a shower over the bath.
- The property further benefits from a box room in the property as well as gas central heating making a warm and cost-effective home all year round.
In addition to this, the property includes free on-street parking, communal rear garden and is a short walk to Arthur's seat for those who enjoy getting outdoors.
Meadowbank is a sought after location to the east of the city centre.
Within the vicinity, there is an excellent range of local amenities, including local shopping, transport and recreational facilities. Local shopping facilities can be found within walking distance of the flat at the nearby Meadowbank Retail Park, here you can provide everything for all your monthly requirements.
There are many recreational facilities within the surrounding areas, including many fine golf courses, Meadowbank Sports Centre and many delightful walks through the Holyrood Park, which is only a stone’s throw from the property. A regular bus service is within minutes from the property which will take you west to the city centre or east via Portobello into the heart of East Lothian.