Thank you to community partners ---- Over the course of the school year, there were many organizations with whom I collaborated and they all offered a willing hand to help Weston students & staff. This year, I'd like to thank Otterbein United Methodist Church who has provided school supplies, food for families, special lunches and gift cards for teachers, and water bottles for the school; Culvers who donated free Concrete Mixer certificates for our character winners each month; Weston PTO who financed our STAR reward program; Journey Bags for clothing, Changing Footprints for shoes, Park Chapel Church for winter coats, and the many other businesses, churches, and families who donated school supplies for students, and helped with providing Christmas gifts to families in need. THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT WESTON STUDENT!!!!
The 80's.....most of us look forward to summer weather, but it also means we need to take safety precautions. Here are some ideas for staying safe in the heat:
- Stay in a cool, shaded area.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear clothing that's loose and light.
- Don't overdo it—work, play, and exercise more lightly than usual. Protect yourself from the sun with shade and sunscreen.
Summer Clothing Needs
- Journey Bags is a local organization that provides a week's worth of new and gently used clothing and hygiene products for children in need. If your child is in need of summer clothing, or you would like more information, please contact Tammi Caldwell at 812-473-6451.
- Changing Footprints is a local organization that provides new and gently used shoes for families in need. Shoes are available for all ages, infant through adult.
Please contact Mrs. Miller @ Weston Elementary for further information.
Food Support Resources will be available this summer for families in need of groceries and/or daily meals for their children.
Plug Into nature camp ~ Last Week to sign up
Medical Release Form
Registration and Liability Waiver