SECRETS CAP CANA
- Unlimited Luxury
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited beer, wine and international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
ALL-INCLUSIVE DINING AND DRINKS
- Market Cafe
- Seaside Grill
- El Patio
- Bars: Rendezvous ~ Bar Manatess ~ Barracuda ~ Desires Music Lounge ~ Sugar Reef ~ Showtime Bar
Junior Suite Tropical View - 5 nights, $2050.34 total for 2 adults.
Junior Suite Partial Ocean View - 5 nights, $2150.88 total for 2 adults
Junior Suite Ocean View - 5 nights, $2204.89 total for 2 adults.
Junior Suite Swim Out - 5 nights, $2290.74 total for 2 adults.
PREFERRED CLUB PRIVILEGES
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite deserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Private Preferred Club pool with concierge and wait service
- Preferred Club private beach area
- Seaside Grill open for breakfast and lunch for Preferred Club guests only
- Complimentary iPad access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in suite every day (English or Spanish) by request
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out - 5 nights, $2,566.31 total for 2 adults.
- Pool tables
- Water aerobics
- Dance classes
- Spanish classes
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Two championship golf courses nearby, designed by Jack Nicklaus*
- Renowned deep sea fishing*
- Non-motorized water sports
- Introductory scuba lessons in the pool
- Eco parks*
- Adventure tours*
- Hobie cats
- Indoor theatre featuring live shows and nightly entertainment
- Nightly outdoor entertainment
- Theme nights
- Weekly cocktail reception with the executive team
- Theme nights weekly by the theatre, pool or beach (pool and beach weather permitting)
*Additional costs may apply.
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS
Located in the exclusive gated community of Cap Cana, we are surrounded by luxury pursuits including stables, polo fields, a world-class fishery, a marina and a championship golf course. We would be happy to arrange an outing to one of the nearby islands, Altos de Chavón, Santo Domingo or one of the many locales of this culturally-rich area.
Cap Cana Marina
The protected harbor marina of Cap Cana is a haven for yachting, sailing and fishing. Start your day of exploring the shores of the Domincan Republic here.
Los Establos Equestrian Park
Los Establos, an equestrian park, offers two polo fields, stables and horse tracks.
A natural theme park located inside Cap Cana offers striking cenotes, caves, caverns, aquatic activities, and indigenous flora and fauna.
Saona Island, the most popular excursion in the DominIcan Republic, is located in the National Park of the East with incredible turquoise water, enormous starfish and limestone cliffs.
Altos de Chavón
A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
Santo Domingo, the capital of the Domincan Republic, is the oldest city in the New World where the settlement of the Americas began. Explore cobblestone streets, nightlife, shopping, and cultural points.