Welcome to the Christina Michelle Photography what to wear guide. Booking and planning for your photoshoot can be a little daunting at first, so hopefully with this guide we can answer a few of the most common questions I get asked and put your mind at ease.
And don't forget....if you have any questions or would like any help choosing what outfits to bring for your photoshoot then please don't hesitate to ask me! Feel free to call me or send me an email, or you can even WhatsApp me some outfit ideas if you'd like. It's what i'm here for!
Graffiti Photoshoot - teenagers
Things to consider
Type of shoot
The type of shoot you have booked will determine what kind of clothes you should bring with you
- Family shoot - if you are having a shoot then you may want to consider bringing outfits which compliment and go with one another.
- Child shoot - the clothes your child wears should be comfortable and reflect their personalities. Dress them in their favourite outfit or something that they like to wear on a regular basis.
- Themed shoots - shoots with a theme or specific "look" will determine what clothes you wear. For example, graffiti shoots look amazing if you wear a lot of colour too or just plain dark clothing.
Time of year
The time of year will have a big impact on what you choose to dress your children in for the photoshoot.
- Winter and Autumn photoshoot - layers, jumpers, coats, hats, gloves, scarves, wellies etc
- Spring and Summer - dresses look amazing, but remember to bring some other layers incase it turns a bit chilly.
I always recommend that you bring an extra layer or a change of clothes for your photoshoot. You never know if a particular location is going to be chilly or windy compared to the weather back home, plus you can guarantee that children will always find a muddy puddle to jump in! I'd rather you had too many clothes than not enough - we can always keep them in the car as a back up just in case!