Saturday morning is a great time to get creative and learn about different art techniques. Kids will enjoy collaborating and sharing ideas with each other. Fun, creativity, and stunning art pieces are guaranteed each Saturday!
Come to my new class designed for more advanced students! Students work with all the different materials; acrylics, liquid and pan watercolors, oil and chalk pastels, and charcoal. Beyond all these beautiful materials, students also experiment with collaging, printing, mixed media and model magic pieces, texture relief, and wire sculptures.
Art Adventures Summer Camp runs from July 16-July 20, 2018. Classes are offered in two age groups, Kinder-2nd grade and 3rd grade-5th grade. There is truly something for everyone! Ms. Adel will provide structure, fun and stimulating environment to foster observation skill, creativity and learning. A variety of media including clay, mixed media canvas, watercolor/acrylic painting, glue and chalk drawing will be explored. Each day is a new adventure!
All material is included. Limited availability, maximum 8 students/class.
- Location: All-Star Academy, 10760 Thornmint Rd. San Diego, CA 92127
- Ongoing classes all-year round
- From after Labor Day until the end May
- Following PUSD's schedule and recesses
- 6 classes in each session
- Gr.3rd-5th from 9:15-10:45
- K-Gr.2 from 11:00-12:00
- Small group lessons with limited availability
- Registration and sign-up: firstname.lastname@example.org / 858-531-1330
- Stay tuned for special canvas making events around holidays
- Art Birthday Parties at your location
- Find us on Facebook @adel.artdiego
Here are the results of the talented participants from 1st to 5th grade and a mom!
Highlights Of my 2016 Art Adventures Summer Camps
Beautiful artwork created by 5-to 10 year old students at my All-Star Academy Summer Art Camp 2015
Some of the fantastic artwork of my 2nd grade students:
Purple Robe and other Henri Matisse Portraits by 4th graders
Come and join us for endless possibilities of self-expression
All featured art pieces were created by students at artdiego.com