Hello, I am Hanna Cherian. My tutorial will be showing you about sprite editor. I will be showing you about each element in steps. One of the elements I will be showing about sprite editor is how to create a sprite editor. Another element I will be showing you is how to draw using sprite editor for beginners. Additionally, I will be adding pictures on each step to help you. Furthermore, I will be telling you the difficulties using sprite editor. To conclude, these are the elements I will be showing you about using sprite.
How To Create Sprite Editor
- First, you need go to Resources.
- Secondly, you need to click on Create Sprite.
- Next, you will see a box that is called Sprite Properties.
- Then, you need to click on Edit Sprite.
- Additionally, you will find a blank page.
- Next, you need to create an image.
- Then, you need to click on File.
- Furthermore, you need to click on New.
- Next, you will get a box that says width and length.
- Then, you can change the number of width and length or keep it the same.
- Finally, you can make your image.
How To Draw Using Sprite Editor For Beginners
- First, you need to click on the blank image.
- Secondly, you need to zoom in the image.
- Next, you need to draw two diagonal line.
- Now, you have four sections.
- Then, you can choose any color you want.
- Next, you need to draw diagonal lines on two of the four sections.
- Afterwards, you need to create a straight line on two of the four sections.
- Finally, you have created your image.
Diagonal line in two of the four section.
Straight line in two of the four section.
These are element of using the sprite editor. The facts that I have written and showed you were the things for beginners using the sprite editor. Additionally, I hope these elements will help you use the sprite editor.