Hines Life Updates::
- We began homeschooling Nate in October of 2016 and so far we LOVE it! Its a great fit for our family and Nate is thriving!
- We spent our first Christmas away from home this year- and it was hard - Face Time is NOT the same as being with family! BUT we enjoyed spending time with our community of friends up here and were not alone! Praise Him!
- After doing Real Estate Photography almost exclusively for the last 2 yrs, Tiffany is making plans to re-brand and kick off her portrait photography studio in Ann Arbor this spring!! Look for a new website launch very soon!
- Nate is getting taller & taller and starting to show signs of facial hair! Tiffany isn't sure what she's going to do when Nate needs to learn to shave! ;0
- We are enjoying living somewhere with multiple seasons and climate changes and have discovered new favorite hobbies like sledding (when it snows) and climbing pine trees!
- Tiffany got to walk out on a Frozen Lake Erie at a recent weekend Canada personal retreat! That was a first!!
- Tiffany is enjoying hosting MANY events in her home big & small and is perfecting her hospitality skills! (Guests are WELCOME anytime!)
- The Church here is growing rapidly! More and more families are coming each week. The young adults group now has 3 FULL Connect Groups that meet weekly with talk of multiplication soon! We love growth!
Tiffany is currently serving in her second year on staff with the Antioch Discipleship School (ADS) here in Ann Arbor, MI. (Nate gets to attend the classes by default and enjoys getting to learn with the other 'kids' - just ask him about the Father Heart of God!! :) ) It is one of her most favorite volunteer roles she's ever gotten to fill. Tiff has already committed to continue in this role next year as well and is excited and expectant for all that God will do! She loves getting to watch students learn about their Father's love and then go on to discover their Identity in Him! It's incredible to watch them come alive as they grow closer to Him! ADS culminates in the spring with a 2 week long overseas mission trip where students get to apply the many things they have learned!
Here are a few pics of our class activities this year!