So we asked people in the range of 18-25 years old opinion on how to improve the tinder formula. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you use tinder?
- Have you ever met anyone from the app in person?
- Do you think your profile pictures describe you?
- How would you improve it?
After analyzing all the answers we came up with a few common concerns between the ages 18 to 25.
- a way to trust that the other person is as he/she appears to be in the tinder profile
- a faster, more direct way of communicating to avoid conversations lost in translation
we just add an extra step so you don't have to walk through the others...
u online? u liked me? time to videochat