I have included your itinerary for the All Inclusive Grand Bahia Principe located in Punta Cana for April 12-16, 2017. Please feel free to contact me via Email or What's App if you have any questions or concerns. - Christopher Hall - A Hint of Paradise
Departure Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Southwest Airlines #811
Leaves 8:40 AM Baltimore (BWI) Arrives 12:35 AM Punta Cana (PUJ)
Airline Confirmation: 2IA49S
Return Sunday, September 16, 2017
Southwest Airlines #842
Leaves 1:35 PM Punta Cana (PUJ) Arrives 5:45 PM Baltimore (BWI)
Airline Confirmation: 2I8NNC
Your roundtrip transportation between the airport and hotel is provided by IslandSun Experience.
Upon arrival and after clearing immigration and customs, proceed towards the arrival hall and look for the IslandSun sign on the electronic monitors.
If arriving in terminal A proceed to the IslandSun desk #24 for check-in.
If arriving in terminal B proceed left to “Exit A”, (the Tour Operators Arrival Hall) and look for IslandSun desk (the last desk on the right #14) for check-in.
An IslandSun Representative (wearing a light purple shirt and dark blue bottoms) will greet you at the desk and get you checked-in before directing you to your transfer vehicle.
To confirm your return to the airport and for any other assistance, an IslandSun Representative can be found near the lobby of most hotels during normal business hours.
Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana
Designed for families, spa enthusiasts and active travelers alike, this polished Caribbean-style resort offers all-inclusive amenities in a fun-filled island setting. Overlooking a marvelous white-sand beach and lush tropical vegetation, guests enjoy lagoon-style swimming pools complete with a children’s area, splendid restaurants, a variety of nearby golf courses, pampering spa services, a supervised kid’s activities club, mini-golf, non-motorized water sports and a Caribbean Village where boutique shops, a casino and a disco are available for guests to enjoy.
All Inclusive Amenities
- All meals and beverages (Reservations required in certain restaurants)
- Access to the facilities and restaurants of the Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa, except buffets
- Guest can use the Buffet of the own Hotel
- Access to entertainment and relax services at Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa
- Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas and towel service for the beaches and pools
- International entertainment programs for adults and children with live music (merengue, bachata and salsa) and a great variety of shows (day and night)
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby (one hour per day and per device)
- Children's activities in the Mini-Club (4-12 years)
- Mini-bar with snacks, juice, soft drinks and beer (restocked daily)
- Organized games, sports and activities
- Scuba diving in the pool (upon request, approximately 1 hour per person per stay)
- Free entrance to the “Bachata” nightclub in Pueblo Principe with local drinks and soft drinks included (18 +)
- Local taxes and tips
- 3 à la carte dinners per week of stay (reservation and formal dress required, long pants and shirt for men)
- Wide selection of unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks in the hotel's bars until 11:00 p.m. (premium drinks with additional charge)
Coco Bongo in Punta Cana is a unique experience for those that believe in Magic, The nights at Coco Bongo are definitely magical with the diverse showcase and a vast variety of changing scenarios, it really worthwhile watching the show.
The night starts by getting pick up by the Coco Bongo free transportation (unless your reserve our private party bus) Once you get to Coco Bongo you will have access to the minibar or Bar Boutique at the Coco Bongo entrance, once your night starts with the right foot and open bar all night you are ready for a night full of surprises.
Cocobongo offers two different packages prices vary from $70 for a regular package to $140 for a Gold Member VIP Package
Regular Packages Includes
- Express Entrance. Direct entrance, no queues
- Unlimited national drinks from 10:30pm to 3:30am
Gold Member VIP Package Includes:
- Express Entrance. Direct entrance, no queues
- Access to Gold Member area
- Reserved seats
- Unlimited PREMIUM drinks from 10:30pm to 3:30am
- Unlimited PREMIUM drinks at our Bar & Boutique from 9:00pm to 10:30pm
Punta Cana: Speedboat, Snorkel, and Snuba 3-in-1 Tour
Price: $109 per person
Experience what it’s like to walk underwater on a thrilling 4-hour adventure tour from Punta Cana. Feel like James Bond as you speed across the sea in a 2-person speedboat, snorkel in warm, tropical waters, and then learn how to “snuba.”
What You'll Do
- Learn how to walk underwater off the beaches of Punta Cana
- Speed across the sea in a 2-person speedboat
- Marvel at the multi-colored sea life of one of Punta Cana's best reefs
- Snorkel off the sugar white beaches of the Dominican Republic
What to Expect
Get your adrenaline thrills on a 3-in-1 watersports tour off the sugar white sand beaches of Punta Cana and Bávaro.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, you will be kitted out with your snorkeling gear, a 2 person speedboat, and equipment to “snuba.” Drive your speedboat like James Bond across the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, and feel the warm tropical breeze on your face.
Bilingual guides will be on hand to introduce you to the incredible concept of “snuba”; learn how to breathe and explore underwater using the provided equipment. It requires no previous diving experience or certificate, and is as easy as snorkeling,
See the multi-colored marine life from a completely new perspective using the underwater chairs. Sit back and relax as you take in the beautiful subaquatic world. Explore the most beautiful reef of Punta Cana, and swim among a stunning variety of multi-colored fish.
- Round-trip transportation
- Snorkeling gear
- Snuba equipment
- Double speedboat
- Soft drinks and water
Runners Adventures Zip Line & Monkey Land
Price: $120 per person
Duration: Full Day: 9 hours
The most complete combo excursion you will find in Punta Cana! Includes the 12th cables of our Zip Lines Adventures + a visit to the Coconut House + a full 45 minutes interaction with little monkeys + a typical Dominican lunch.
A guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland and visit a typical Dominican house where you will learn more about our culture and way of living.
- All equipment and training
- Entrance fees
- Expert and qualified instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Orientation lesson
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
- Use of helmets
- Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic)
- Fresh fruits.
- Lunch: white rice, dark rice with beans, chicken creole, beef creole, spaghetti pomodoro and salad bar.