What caused the Iroquois Theater Fire and what where the effects of it? This will answer those questions. The Iroquois Theater Fire was the worst theatre fire to ever happen. The Iroquois Theatre Fire changed how fire safety worked in public buildings.
- Theater was full of people that day
- Ark light ignited flammable fabric
- Wood edging on most things
- Everyone was rushing towards the exits
- Over 600 people died
- Toughened public fire safety laws
These are the things that caused the Iroquois Theater Fire. This also tells you the effects of the Iroquois Theater Fire. It made public fire laws stricter. In conclusion, the Iroquois Theater Fire is important.
Secter, Bob. "The Iroquois Theater fire." Chicagotribune.com. N.p., 15 Aug. 2008. Web. 29 Mar. 2017.