- One of the big 4 accounting firms.
- Current CEO: David Sproul
- Created in 1845 when William Deloitte opened the first accounting office in London.
- Base salary for accounting jobs is $45, 492.
- Headquartered in New York City.
- Operates in 150 countries and employs 244 thousand people across the globe.
- Deloitte had a revenue of over $36 billion in 2016, making it the largest accounting firm in the U.S. this year.
- 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States.
- Four main services: audit and enterprise risk services, consulting, tax, and financial advisory.