Immerse in Bali - Unleash your Creativity - Expand - Become an Artist of Life April 7 - 14, 2018
The Creatives Retreat in Bali is an all-inclusive unqiue opportunity to designed to amplify your creativity in an amazing space.
The island of Bali is one of the most expressively creative places on earth. If you have an inkling of creative energy flowing, it will amplify it quickly and allow you to express it. If you have a lot of it flowing, it will expand it more and take that potential in new directions.
The Balinese express themselves daily through dance, offerings, food prep, ceremony decorations, daily performances, fabric design, intricate wood work, stone carving, craft making, music making, it goes on and it is all for us to experience just by showing up.
Join Kelly Sheets and Valori Wells for an one of a kind Creatives Retreat in Ubud, Bali, April 7 - 14, 2018. Our home base will be a beautiful retreat setting in the lush cultural center of the island, Coconut Suites. It includes delicious meals, creative exploration and beautiful spa treatments. There are only 10 spots available to create an intimate setting. Here is what we have planned for this adventure of a lifetime.
Who are Kelly and Valori....
Kelly Sheets has spent a lot of time in Bali over the past 18 years and it’s the perfect place to get out of your normal routine and explore a new way of being you. It has always been pivotal in her exploration of who she is in the world and always gives her what she needs. As a leadership coach Kelly takes her clients to Bali to immerse and experience changes quickly. www.kellysheets.com
Valori Wells is an artist, fabric designer, and photographer. Bold, unique block prints are her signature expression in the fabric world. She is passionate, joyful and generous about unleashing the creativity in those around her. She enjoys experimenting with different mediums and bring others into her playful way of being. www.valoriwells.com
What we have planned...
- Daily creative projects with Val including block printing, photography and some drawing to name a few
- Daily sessions with Kelly giving you tools to unleash your creativity and integrate this way of being once you leave Bali and head home
- Explore Tirta Impul Temple, the Water Temple, in Ubud
- Early Morning Walks in the Rice Fields
- Visit the Monkey Forest of Ubud
- Excursions to the markets of Ubud to engage with the locals, explore fabrics, art, crafts and taste some local treats
- Learn to make traditional Balinese offerings and get an understanding of why these daily art practices cultivate the creativity in the Balinese people
- Day trip to Ulu Watu, to hit the beach and explore one of Bali´s most famous temples followed by an evening of traditional Balinese Kecak and Barong Dancing
- A private Luxury room
- Time to rejuvenate by the pool and integrate all of the good vibes of Bali
- Goodie Bag” of travel art products for Valori’s creative time: Block printing supplies, travel watercolors, brush, pen and sketchbook, other art supplies needed to expand your creativity
- 7 nights 8 days at Coconut Suites - double occupancy
- 3 meals a day, tea and coffee time with Balinese sweets
- Transportation to and from Airport
- 15% off any Spa treatments you with to have at the Coconut Suites in house Spa.
Once you have registered for your week, we’ll follow up with a more detailed itinerary with workshop descriptions and a small supply list. And, as our trip approaches, we’ll send you helpful information to prepare you for your adventure. For more details please contact us: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or set up a call with Kelly- https://calendly.com/kellysheets
The total cost to attend the Creatives Retreat in Bali is $3,995. This price includes most everything except airfare, shipping purchased items to your home, most alcohol, spending money and tips. A non-refundable deposit of $1331 is required to hold your spot. The remaining balance is due by March 31, 2018. A custom payment plan can be arranged. If you choose to pay in full you will receive a $200 discount.