- Writing Center
- Tutoring Services
- Academic Calendar
- JF Library
- Microsoft Office 365
- Prayer Requests: We are also here for you for any prayer requests! Also, we want you to know this is available for anyone and for you.
Final Results of 4 Participants
- 50% Male (2) 50% (2) Females
- Each make up the bottom 10% in GPA
- Each of the 4 participants expressed a reduction in stress.
- Each of the 4 participants recognized the importance of a weekly planner and plan on continuing the use of these planners/ study tools in the near future.
3 out of the 4 participants prefer hand written planners/ notes compared to the electronic planner/ notes however, the one individual who is currently using the electronic planner/ notes originally considered hand written planners/ notes as their primary preference.
All participants experienced a drastic reduction in late/unfinished work.
Each of the 4 participants continued previous sleep patterns.
All 4 participants felt learning Zotero was the most impactful software learned.