What a fantastic experience we had this year during the music concerts. First of all, I want to thank our Music (Jeff, Majo, Flori, Carlos) and Art teachers (Andrea and Sandra) for their work. Their dedication and enthusiasm to make the concert look and sound incredible was visible! I Also, I would like to thank all the ECH teachers for helping out with the set up and mostly because I know you practiced many times with your students.
IT`S A SMALL WOLD ASSEMBLY
On Firday, Decemeber 23rd all ECH has been invited to the L.S assembly at 8:15 the agenda is as follows-
- 2nd Gade Choir
- Kinder Choir
- Teachers Choir
HALF DAY- PIJAMA DAY
- Pijama Day & Popcorn- On this day the popcorn will be provided by the school. It would be great to ask you classroom parents to send a drink to accompany the snack.
- Plan for activities that reflect character counts and diversity during the holidays. (Movie, Guest reader, or cooking activity)
- Children Dismissal is at 11:45 (buses 11:30)
- Teachers Dismissal is at 12:15
- Dismissal Choir- The music department has planned on sharing the teacher choir with parents. Please, plan ahead that only one teacher per classroom can attend to this choir since you will also be dismissing students.
- Toby`s Last Day- On my behalf I will like to thank him for the memories he will be leaving behind as we continue to grow as a school with a strong character counts program. Don`t forget to say goodbye!
This Wednesday will be the last practice so come and join us! The vibes are great and think about the smiles we will bring to all our students.
``Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all`` -Aristotle
It`s been 6 great weeks of learning what mindfulness is. Understanding the present and valuing our own emotions, can certaintly affect the way in which we interact with our students and influence the kind of individuals we are shaping. I want to thank all the teachers that were part of this training, and I am looking forward to see how we can implement what we have learned so far in our everyday teaching strategies.
My best wishes go out to all of you during the holiday season. For those traveling we will see you on the way back, safe travels! I hope all of you have a chance to be near those who bring joy to your heart.ENJOY!!!