TIPS ON BEING SUCCESSFUL DURING QUARATINE!
- Create a dedicated work space- Be intentional about where you are going to complete your work. Choose a place with minimal distractions, clean area, and comfortable(but not too comfortable).
- Set a reasonable schedule- Remember you don't have to wake up first thing in the morning, but you don't want the day to get away from you either. Set a schedule that is good for you.
- Don't Be Afraid To Ask For Help- Teachers are required to have office hours during this time, reach out and ask for help!
- Practice Self-Care- Remember this is new for everyone. Take breaks as needed. Be kind to yourself. Take a moment to do something you enjoy throughout the day.
Relax, You got this!
Ways to Cope During Unfamiliar Times
- Deep Breathing
- Get Fresh Air~Take A Walk
- Positive Thoughts
Cope Using Your Five Senses
- Listen to your favorite song
- Smell your favorite candle
- Watch your favorite movie
- Eat your favorite food
- Touch something soothing(stress ball, soft blanket or stuffed animal)
Mental Health Resources
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- New Vista Crisis Hotline: 1-800-928-8000
- Domestic Violence Prevention: 1-800-799-7233
- Eating Disorder Hotline: 1-800-931-2237
- Addiction Hotline: 1-888-633-3239
- PLD Stop Tipline On The WWW.PLD.FCPS.NET
Community Mental Health Resources
- • KVC Behavioral Health Kentucky 859-254-1035
- • Mountain Comprehensive Care 859-368-8897
- • New Vista (formerly Bluegrass.org) 859-233-0444
- • The Ridge Behavioral Health Systems 859-269-2325
- • Sunrise Children’s Services 859-455-8185
- Mental Health Crisis Resources
- • Samaritan Hospital 859-226-7000
- • The Ridge 800-753-4673
- • U of L Peace Hospital (formerly known as Our Lady of Peace) 859-313-3515
- • New Vista (formerly Bluegrass.org) 800-928-8000
- • National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- • National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8500
- • Suicide Crisis Textline Text Help to 741741
- • Trevor Project Crisis Line for LGBTQ+ Youth 1-866-488-7386
- • Arbor Youth Services 859-254-2501
- • Salvation Army Homeless Shelter 859-252-7706
- • FCPS Mental Health Resource Page: https://www.fcps.net/mental
- • Mental Health Resource Library: https://www.galesupport.com/district/fcps
Created with images by sergee bee - "Tulips at sunrise" • Ashley Whitlatch - "I have always loved calligraphy and if I see a spot to add some letters somewhere, I’ll usually do it. :) This was at Venice Beach, and the sand was so smooth, I had to add some words." • Lauren Mancke - "Taking notes at coffee time" • Prateek Katyal - "Instagram : @kpbiglife" • Austin Chan - "White neon wallpaper" • Hello I'm Nik 🎞 - "A quote that couldn’t be truer." • Brian Garcia - "S U N S E T" • Unknown - "Free illustration: Stress, Relief, Help, Sign, Relax ..." • Annie Spratt - "Love yourself sign" • Unknown - "Free photo: Relax, Rest, Concerns, Recovery - Free Image ..." • Unknown - "Free stock photo of body, massage, relax" • Unknown - "Free stock photo of beach, blue water, relax" • Unknown - "Free stock photo of relax, tumblr"