The deposits of Atapuerca are very important for the history because there are rest of people about 1 million years ago. The scientifics discovered a compleated head named Miguelón.
LATITUDE: the angular distance north or south from the equator of a point on the earth's surface, measured on the meridian of the point.
LONGITUDE: the angular distance east or west on the earth's surface, measured by the angle contained between the meridian of a particular place and some prime meridian, as that of Greenwich, England, and expressed either in degrees or by some corresponding difference in time.
The 12th of October was the hispanic heritage day. It was the day of the conquest of América by Cristobal Colón. It was celebrated in Spain with a parade of the Army forces and the legionaries in the capital.
INTERNARIONAL ORGANIZATIONS :
- MILITARY: NATO ( North Atlantic Treaty Organization )
- ECONOMIC: WTO (World Trade Organization )
- CULTURAL: UNESCO ( International Cooperation in education, science and cultural )
- PEACE AND COOPERATION: UNITED NATIONS
- HEALTH : WHO ( World Health Organization )
- LABOUR: ILO ( International Labour Organizations )
- REFUGEES: UNCHR ( United Unions High Commisioner for Refugees )
- HUNGER AND NUTRITION: FAO ( Food and Agriculture Organization )
- CHILDREN: UNICEF ( it promotes children's rights,their survival, developmen)
PHASES OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
- PRODUCTION: is all the goods and services which are created as a result of an economic activity.
- DISTRIBUTION: is the process of moving goods and services from the place of production to the consumer.
- CONSUMPTION: is all the goods and services that people buy to satisfy their wants and needs.
- PRIMARY SECTOR: consists of activities which obtain food and raw materials from the environment.
- SECONDARY SECTOR: consists of economic activities which transform raw materials into finished products.
- TERTIARY SECTOR: consists of many different activities which provide a service society, but do not produce tangible goods.
CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM
The Spanish Constitution of 1978 is the supprem law in Spain. The constitution was originally ratified after a referendum on 6 December of 1978 and was signed by King Juan Carlos on 27 Decembre of 1978.