The deposits of Atapuerca are very important for the history because there are rest of people about 1 million years ago. The scientifics discovered a compleated head named Miguelón.
LATITUDE: the angular distance north or south from the equator of a point on the earth's surface, measured on the meridian of the point.
LONGITUDE: the angular distance east or west on the earth's surface, measured by the angle contained between the meridian of a particular place and some prime meridian, as that of Greenwich, England, and expressed either in degrees or by some corresponding difference in time.
The 12th of October was the hispanic heritage day. It was the day of the conquest of América by Cristobal Colón. It was celebrated in Spain with a parade of the Army forces and the legionaries in the capital.
INTERNARIONAL ORGANIZATIONS :
- MILITARY: NATO ( North Atlantic Treaty Organization )
- ECONOMIC: WTO (World Trade Organization )
- CULTURAL: UNESCO ( International Cooperation in education, science and cultural )
- PEACE AND COOPERATION: UNITED NATIONS
- HEALTH : WHO ( World Health Organization )
- LABOUR: ILO ( International Labour Organizations )
- REFUGEES: UNCHR ( United Unions High Commisioner for Refugees )
- HUNGER AND NUTRITION: FAO ( Food and Agriculture Organization )
- CHILDREN: UNICEF ( it promotes children's rights,their survival, developmen)
PHASES OF ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
- PRODUCTION: is all the goods and services which are created as a result of an economic activity.
- DISTRIBUTION: is the process of moving goods and services from the place of production to the consumer.
- CONSUMPTION: is all the goods and services that people buy to satisfy their wants and needs.
- PRIMARY SECTOR: consists of activities which obtain food and raw materials from the environment.
- SECONDARY SECTOR: consists of economic activities which transform raw materials into finished products.
- TERTIARY SECTOR: consists of many different activities which provide a service society, but do not produce tangible goods.
CAPITALISM AND COMMUNISM
The Spanish Constitution of 1978 is the supprem law in Spain. The constitution was originally ratified after a referendum on 6 December of 1978 and was signed by King Juan Carlos on 27 Decembre of 1978.
- Founded: 1994
- Headquarters: Washington
- Objective: to reduce and improve the standard of living in the world.
- Activities: - provide low-interest loans to developing countries. - give donations to create or improve infrastructure, road and railway communication, education and health care.
- Member countries: 187. The United States, Japan, Germany, France and the United Kingdom are the major ones.
- How does it works: similar to a cooperative; members are shareholders. The 24 executive directors make financial decisions: they approve loans, loan conditions, policies, etc. Each of the five major members appoints one executive director. The other members are represented by 19 directors.
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
- Founded: 1944
- Objective: to promote international monetary cooperation
- Activities: -encourage countries to adopt economic policies which maintain stability and prevent crises. - give temporary loans to member countries. - promote world trade and ensure stable currencies
- Member countries: 187
- How does it works: dailu work is carry out by 24 executive directors. United States, Japan, Germany, France, United Kingdom, China, Russia and Saudi Arabia appoint one director each. The other 16 directors are elected by groups of countries for a two-years period. Contributions are based on a country's economic position, and the voting power in IFM decision depends on this.
WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION
- Founded: 1995
- Objective: to ensure that international trade is smooth, free and fair
- Activities: establish international trade regulations; ensure trade agreements are carried out; settle trade disputes between countries; help developing countries with trade policies.
- Member countries: 153 in 2008
- How does it work: decisions are by consensus and must be ratified by the respective parliament.
Annie Alfred es una niña albina de Malawi ( África ). Ella es una niña normal pero los adultos creen que es especial, porque dicen que sus huesos y su piel tienen poderes mágicos por lo que quieren matarla.
Máxima Acuña es una señora mejicana que protesta porque quieren destrozar los lagos y campos que están alrededor de su casa, por lo quieren encarcelarla a ella y a su familia.
Eren Kenskin es una mujer turca que ha sido procesada mas de 100 veces denunciar en su periódico las injusticias que sufren.
TRADITIONAL ECONOMIC POWERS
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- The USA has the 23% of the global GDP
- Many of their companies are world leaders
- Entrepenurial spirits is highly valued in US society
- Subsistantial investment are made in research
- Quality university education produces a highly skilled labour force
- There is an access to large amounts of natural resources an energy
- High flexibility helps rapid adaptation to change
- It attracts considerable foreign investment
- The dollar is the world's most important currency
- Families have heavy debt due to high consumption
- The US imports much more than it exports. This results in anegative trade balance or trade deficit
- It is the third largest economic power
- An extremely varied industry.
- Robotics. Japan has more industrical robots than all of the developed countries.
- Exports of manufactured products.
- Second largest global investor.
- Comparatively equal distribution of wealth. Low unemployment rate, around 5%.
- An ageing population causes high social costs
- Scarce natural and energy resources make dependent on imports
THE EUROPEAN UNION
- EU is the first in volume of trade
- great economic power
- Germany, United Kingdom, France and Italy have the largest economies in the EU
- Economic growth
- GDP per capita
- worker productivity
- technological development
THE PRIMARY SECTOR TODAY
A third of the world's total active population works in the primary sector
- In DEVELOPED countries, between 1% and 6% of the active population works in the primary sector
- In DEVELOPING countries 50% of the active population works in the primary sector
FACTORS THAT AFFECT FARMING
- Farming techniques
- Final destination of production
- Agricultural policies
- Enviromental policies
8th OF MARCH "INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY "
On this day we celebrate international womens day. In my school we celebrate this day as the day AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. This day is very important for us because we demostrate the rest of the people that mens are the same as womens. This year we have made a Maniquin challenge to protest against this violence. Below you have the video from 3º and 1º course of ESO
Today we have an important problem and this is the problem of child soldiers. This childrens are captured by people that serve on the wars and they teach the little childrens to keep a gun. They learn to hunt. The first people they have to kill are their own families. They learn not to have pain. They sometimes take part in wars for example in Sierra Leona. Below you have a video that explains what is a child soldier
Today we have the second round of the french elections between Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen.