The Creative Cloud Platform and Ecosystem team takes care for a) the platform (which APIs do we need to go forward, what kind of integrations should we build or how can we improve CEP, UXP and the marketplace) b) the ecosystem of developers and partners who want to integrate with Creative Cloud or build plugins for individual products and c) the awareness and active use of those extensions with our customer base.
Please find here a collection of the most relevant links for developers for Adobe Creative Cloud. Let us know if you miss something and we will add it soon.
If you want to meet us in person, you can visit us at one of our events that we are planning over the year. We will for sure be at the Adobe Summit as well as the Adobe Max. But there might be smaller events, developer workshops or talks at partner events throughout the year. Make sure to subscribe to our monthly newsletter to keep informed
Keep up to date
Become an Exchange Partner
- Adobe Exchange ProgramPartner Website: Joining the free Creative Cloud Exchange Program gets you access to additional support and marketing content as well as allowing you to publish listings on the Exchange Marketplace.
- You are looking for the Technology Partner Program? This is outdated and will be replaced by the Adobe Exchange Partner Program (with your next annual renewal). You can ask the Partner Helpdesk for more details
- Partner Helpdesk (only for existing partners): firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +1-800-664-7893 (Monday through Friday. 6am - 6pm PST, English speaking only)
- Worldwide Developer Support: email@example.com (only for existing Technology Partners or when bought additional support cases)
- There are three pillars if you are about to develop upon Creative Cloud:
- Extend 10+ Adobe Creative Cloud Flagship Apps
- Start Building Adobe XD Plugins
- Integrate Creative Cloud Services in Your App
- Adobe I/O is the place for developers looking to integrate, extend, or create apps and experiences based on Adobe's products and technologies.
- Explore Adobe APIs and SDKs - whether you are looking to build on top of Creative Cloud, Document Cloud or Experience Cloud
Adobe XD Platform
- Adobe plugins for XD are based on the a new software architecture Adobe UXP - Unified Extensibility Platform
- Adobe XD awesome - get inspired by other Adobe XD developers an their open source projects - github.com/AdobeXD/xd-awesome
- Adobe I/O Console: Generate your unique XD plugin ID: console.adobe.io/plugins
Adobe CEP for flagship Creative Cloud Apps
Customer Success Stories
Let us know your success stories! Why do customers love your product / extension or plugin? What´s their benefit? Can they do something they couldn´t before? Are their workflows now more efficient? Will they be able to better collaborate? What´s their ROI?
Please see here a few samples from partners from our network:
- Esri - Design driven maps
- Wrike - Crush Creative Projects 50% faster
Want to get inspired for new plugin ideas by what users are looking for? Just go to the specific uservoice website to see bugs and more important feature requests from our user base. For example indesign.uservoice.com/, illustrator.uservoice.com/ or adobexd.uservoice.com/
Looking forward to hearing from you about new extensions, plugins or integrations with Creative Cloud. Check out our full day developer workshops for XD: bit.ly/helloxdplugin