A model for reflective practice in digital literacy for use with students should include the following categories:
- Description: What happened?
- Feelings: What did you think/ feel?
- Evaluation: What was good and bad?
- Analysis: What else can you make of it?
- Conclusion: What else could been done?
- Action Plan: What will you do in future?
This simple model has reflective criteria for students' personal improvement of work. It will lead to developmental insights into learning and would a useful tool .